cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toad Tires

maznchle
Explorer
Explorer
I have Hankook tires on my rv and need tires for the toad P225/75 R16 and I like the hankook but was thinking about other brands? 09 jeep Liberty florida driving no snow! Suggestions Thank You Paul
8 REPLIES 8

maznchle
Explorer
Explorer
Yes air makes a difference...my rv I put hankooks on it and the tire co put 110psi which was stated on the sidewall and I was not happy with the ride so I kept lowering it till I was happy with the ride which was 95psi,Coach has 37k entrylevel coach and I am very happy with the coach and the tires so it looks like hankooks for the jeep..paul...

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking at the tire size, your toad seems to be same size as a Class C. I mention this because a neighbor got new tires for his Hummer H3 and ended up with light truck (LT) designated tires. Hated the ride. Turned out the tire shop saw "80 PSI" on the sidewall and that's what they aired up to. When they set the pressure to the spec on the door jamb label, the ride improved dramatically.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

maznchle
Explorer
Explorer
09 liberty....I bought it used 42k dealer put the goodyear wranglers on it(not new) and they looked good to me. Now 67k and showing wear. Love the liberty but I think the ride in my coach is better with the Hankooks on it and I think the liberty will ride better(softer) with the hankooks on it but open to suggestions. thank you much Paul....

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
If his jeep tires are the original tires yes there is something wrong with them. Probably wear strange, flat spots, noisy, and rough riding. Had them. Dealer told me to get different tires and all my tire problems would go away. I did, they did.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Many of us have been very pleased with Discount Tire. This 09 Liberty Search
produced page after page of tires in your size, with prices and ratings.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

maznchle
Explorer
Explorer
Tires are worn, 62,000 miles not mine bought used with a good set of goodyear wranglers on it. Don't intend to keep it for long ..maybe two yrs. Would like a softer ride in the 120 per tire range. paul

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I like Hankook, I just put a set on our Suburban.

Are you trying to save money with something cheaper or just want to try something different?

I recommend Hankook. But, you will get different opinions.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Something wrong with the brand that's on them?
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT