cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trading down.

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking about trading down from a 40' Fleetwood Revolution which is worth more than the new class "C" I am looking at.
Should I laugh when they offer me less than what the C is listed for and want $ to boot? I have never had experience with anything like this but, I know sales people and dealerships. :B
Harold and Faye US Navy Retired
2006 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE
400 cat
9 REPLIES 9

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
seatboard wrote:
MR. Bud light made me do it.:B

He's not a bad person, maybe you just need to get to know him better. :W

My first beer ever was a bottle of Schlitz.(I was 15 years old) Now to say how long ago that was. It was from an old ice box sitting outside of an old, out in the sticks, gas station. Sorta like something from Tobacco road. Really, it was about the time that Movie came out. My Grandfather owned the Theater in the town where I was reared. I got to see all the movies. Also got to help run the consession stand and clean up the theater after the late show. Bag of pop corn five cents, coke ten cents and so on.
400 cat

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
seatboard wrote:
MR. Bud light made me do it.:B

He's not a bad person, maybe you just need to get to know him better. :W

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
You are all right on. I no more than hit the "Post Message," hickey when I said to myself, why am I asking this question? My only excuse is, MR. Bud light made me do it.:B
400 cat

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
tjfogelberg wrote:
With the internet now available to market your RV, it will be much easier to sell to a private party compared to the days of classified ads and notices posted on bulletin boards in the local grocery store. Clean it up, remove any personal information (credit card numbers) from your maintenance records and post it on one of the online sites like RVTRADER.

Why do you want to move from a diesel pusher Class A to a Class C? Just curious.

Todd

We were loking at a Jayco diesel.
400 cat

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
They may play with the numbers in an attempt to fake you out, but they will give you wholesale for yours and sell theirs to you at retail.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

tjfogelberg
Explorer
Explorer
With the internet now available to market your RV, it will be much easier to sell to a private party compared to the days of classified ads and notices posted on bulletin boards in the local grocery store. Clean it up, remove any personal information (credit card numbers) from your maintenance records and post it on one of the online sites like RVTRADER.

Why do you want to move from a diesel pusher Class A to a Class C? Just curious.

Todd

dave17352
Explorer
Explorer
Yes if you do that you are going to be a hurting unit!
NOW 2017 Leprechaun 260ds
2005 Forrest River Cardinal 29rkle FW
1998 Lance 980 11'3" TC
2017 CHEVY 3500 SRW 6.0
B@W turnover ball @ companion Hitch
Honda eu3000 generator mounted on cargo rack
Crestliner 1850 Fish Ski boat mostly fishing now!

poncho62
Explorer
Explorer
robsouth wrote:
Best to just sell yours and buy the other.

Yep...trade in prices and what something is worth are 2 completely different things

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Best to just sell yours and buy the other.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."