cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

under rv chair storage

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
Has any body seen a storage pod that mounts under the frame of a 5th wheel or a TT that will accommodate folding chairs ........
7 REPLIES 7

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
large diameter pvc or abs pipes with thread on end caps then use muffler strapping to secure to underbelly or wherever you like. cheap and easy and the folding camp chairs fit inside. also weather proof
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
Just Spitballin here,How about modifying something Like This to hold your chairs.

Now that is a good idea. I have one of those tire carriers. Now if I could find a couple of plastic containers that the chairs would fit in I could attach them to the bars ......bears some additional thought....

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just Spitballin here,How about modifying something Like This to hold your chairs.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
That's an interesting idea, usually anything that I ever seen stored underneath the unit is stuff like portable dump tanks, spare tires, and other things where the outside elements don't have much effect. I know Lippert makes some storage bins that are enclosed but they would probably only work for bag type chairs.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Yes but it was a homebuilt unit owned by a guy who's a steal fabricator. Wasn't that tall inside but it was about 8' wide as I recall. Nice setup.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
The real wild, this plan even for those not going off road would be trouble on clearance....gas stations etc.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

The_real_wild1
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't but I'm sure you could build something easy enough. Wouldn't work for me as I camp off road. Is there no room in the back of the truck? Or you could hang then off the back?