cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is this Key For?

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
I found it while switching out my TV. Please let me know what it is for?

Thanks,

Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW
7 REPLIES 7

taddyport
Explorer
Explorer
prayers are out for your granddaughter and your family.

God Bless
God Bless Your Travels
Jon and Zaria; Zaria = springer spaniel
2010 Ford F350, Triton V10 with 4.3 axle
2011 Jayco 256 RKS
Equil izer hitch

othertonka
Explorer
Explorer
rckmtn wrote:
looks like a lock release key used for some radios that slide into a chassis. Locks are located behind the face on the sides. Look for a slot, place key in and push, radio should then slide out a little. Do the same procedure on both sides and the radio will slide out of the chassis.

I agree, you slide the key into the side of the radio and it releases a spring clip and lets the radio slide out. you might have to do one side at a time and slide the first side out a little and then do the other side
Othertonka
2004 Southwind 32VS 8.1 Workhorse chassis
2002 CRV Toad
U. S. Gear Unified brake system
Retired Fire Captain, SFD

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
rckmtn wrote:
looks like a lock release key used for some radios that slide into a chassis. Locks are located behind the face on the sides. Look for a slot, place key in and push, radio should then slide out a little. Do the same procedure on both sides and the radio will slide out of the chassis.

I will see if it is for the Jensen radio on the outside of the camper.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
rckmtn wrote:

that's probably it. looks sort of like the key that allows me to bypass the surge protector.
bumpy

rckmtn
Explorer
Explorer

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Hmm.. why are pictures taking time to load now...???

My fault, used wrong link

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hmm.. why are pictures taking time to load now...???
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman