cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Rotochok?

dave_smith1
Explorer
Explorer
I've been trying to buy a 2nd Rotochok for a couple of weeks now & am really starting to get annoyed! I've called several times - every time got some hastily-recorded VM message that says to leave my info & they'll call me back. NOT!

I've also used their Contact form a couple times - no response there either. Are these people still in business? I heard the founders recently passed so maybe the 2nd generation has taken over. If so, I pity their business acumen...

Anybody have any recent contact with Rotochok lately?
Regards,
Dave & Kristi Smith
----------------------
2013 Arctic Fox 29-5K FW
2011 Ford F350 Lariat
Visit our RV site!
19 REPLIES 19

dave_smith1
Explorer
Explorer
Greentow wrote:
Guess I'll have to head over there again and see what I can find out. It's about 15 miles from my home in Dover, DE.

Lee,

If you get the chance I'd really appreciate it if you could make contact with an actual person! I need one ML chock. The quality of these gadgets is/was amazing...hopefully someone is continuing to fill the need!
Regards,
Dave & Kristi Smith
----------------------
2013 Arctic Fox 29-5K FW
2011 Ford F350 Lariat
Visit our RV site!

NoLookingBack
Explorer
Explorer
I bought mine after Pearle had passed. Had no problems with ordering or service. Still that was some 18 months ago. So who knows what had occurred in the intervening time.
Jim

Greentow
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know who might have taken over the business.... Pearl passed away a couple years ago. I used to go to the "factory" 3 or 4 times a year to get product for friends here on the web. Guess I'll have to head over there again and see what I can find out. It's about 15 miles from my home in Dover, DE.
2012 Cedar Creek 36 CKTS (loaded). Mrs Greentow & Missy & Maggie, Shih Tzu's with an attitude. USA(R). 30+ years in the Fire/EMS service, GS Life member.
TV is a 2012 RAM 5500 Quadcab with body by Eby (flatbed). Cummins 6.7 with 6 speed auto.

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Since Pearl pass away the company is not the same. Very much different.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to hear this...I have had stellar service from this cottage (ma and pa) outfit.
Haven't talked to them in some time..hope all is well.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro