cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone have kids going to primary school in Dallas Tx

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
It's a long shot but we arrive in Dallas, Tx first week of April and are staying in a holiday home in Allen just North of Dallas. Was wonder if anyone on here has kids going to primary school near there that may want to take 3 Aussie girls aged 5, 8 & 10 to school with them for 'show and tell'. Thought it could be a great experience for all.
2 REPLIES 2

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
I am still wayne_tw wrote:
Welcome to America! I have never been "Down Under" and want to have that experience. I bet your country is much safer as no one in America would dream of giving their 3 kids to a stranger from a foreign country they met on the internet even for just a trip to school!

A word of advice: DON'T DO IT! Way too much risk! You may never see your kids again! I am not an alarmist, but a realist.

If you do make arrangements, you personally take your kids to that school stay with them the entire time, and then you personally take them away with you. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!

As laid back as my original post sounded, I had every intension of going with them to the school and staying with them for the entire time. There is no way I would let them go off with anyone on there own. Besides my kinds are pretty shy, so don't talk much. I would need to be there as there translater. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But thanks for the warning.

I_am_still_wayn
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to America! I have never been "Down Under" and want to have that experience. I bet your country is much safer as no one in America would dream of giving their 3 kids to a stranger from a foreign country they met on the internet even for just a trip to school!

A word of advice: DON'T DO IT! Way too much risk! You may never see your kids again! I am not an alarmist, but a realist.

If you do make arrangements, you personally take your kids to that school stay with them the entire time, and then you personally take them away with you. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!