cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And along came Bubba...

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
Thursday the 19th will be the first anniversary in our home for Bubba or as someone else said "Happy Gotcha Day Bubba"
Wow how fast time goes. He was such a little rug rat when he came here, our diamond in the rough.
He has been a total joy and so much fun. I doubt he had any idea that our world and how we live with our dogs ever existed.
He goes on long walks, has learned to swim and loves it. Has so many toys it looks like we have a toddler in the house. Has a big sister with Lucy who he totally loves. Has cousins for playmates and he's the only male...he's one happy rescue!
So happy Gotcha Day Bubba and many, many more:B

Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001
20 REPLIES 20

CatandJim
Explorer
Explorer
:B :B :B :B

Happy Gotcha Day Bubba!!

Cat

(Jim just reads the forum once in a while)

Our toys:
2003 Damon Ultrasport 3873
(picture on profile)
Boat = ProCraft Fish & Ski

Working our way toward retirement...wishing it was soon.

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
Wishing Bubba many, many more " Gotcha days " He is a little darling !

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
I just want to hug a little doggy that looks like that. 🙂
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

emzee
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Gotcha Day Bubba!

That little face is adorable!!! We have our own little pom K.C. She is has a teddy bear cut, much cooler for her. Very smart little pups aren't they! We had another little pom, his name was Scottie. They have such personalities!!

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
And here we are again on the verge of another day of celebrating Bubba's "(Gotcha Day)
He's still a very happy fella who seems to be just as curious about everything and everywhere he goes as he was the first year he was with us.
I truly feel blessed that this little dog came into our lives and I'm thrilled that he is getting to live the life that he deserves, I only wish that every dog out there that does not have a home could just come close to what our Bubba has experienced, they all deserve that.
So tomorrow is a day of celebration and since it's supposed to be 96 degrees I think Bubba will spend this day in the A/C and later in the pool...so Happy, Happy Gotcha Day Bubba!

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

LQuig
Explorer
Explorer
sher9570 wrote:
Dance Chick wrote:
Rescues are great, and it feels good to know you rescued them (or did they rescue you??). We rescued Oliver 6 days after our Bertha had to be put down. This was 1 1/2 yrs. ago. He is the most adaptable and easy-going dog. We don't know Oliver's B'day, so we'll have to start using "Gotcha Day" for his B'day. Happy belated "Gotcha Day".

Thanks everyone, I think most here that have rescued felt that their special one has rescued them, I know I would put Bubba in that category. He certainly helped to mend a broken heart and provides us daily with lots of giggles!

Sher

X2,3,4,100,
Will try to figure out how to post pics of our new rescue,before & after makeover,, but I'm pretty slow, might not happen!

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
Dance Chick wrote:
Rescues are great, and it feels good to know you rescued them (or did they rescue you??). We rescued Oliver 6 days after our Bertha had to be put down. This was 1 1/2 yrs. ago. He is the most adaptable and easy-going dog. We don't know Oliver's B'day, so we'll have to start using "Gotcha Day" for his B'day. Happy belated "Gotcha Day".

Thanks everyone, I think most here that have rescued felt that their special one has rescued them, I know I would put Bubba in that category. He certainly helped to mend a broken heart and provides us daily with lots of giggles!

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Dance_Chick
Explorer
Explorer
Gene, Gayle, & Oliver (the dog)
2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PDQ/2012 Honda CRV toad
Blue Ox tow bar & base plate/Air Force One braking

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
What a cutie - happy belated "gotcha day"!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Man are we late to the Party or What? ....

Anyways .. ... Hey Bubba! Happy first year got yah day!

Pops was in a rush so, all we could get yah was a can of ...

... so when you get thirsty on your walks, all you gotta do is ad water an your set! ...

Calvin n' Pops

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
PapPappy wrote:
Sher,
You shouldn't have to deal with the size on Photobucket....just put a width of "500" when you post the picture, and it will automatically adjust the height and everything else.

Your little one is precious!! Any idea how old he is...aside from "gotcha day"...it's hard to believe that he's even a year old...looks like a little puppy.

Thank you, I will do that.
According to Bubbs papers he was born on April 1, 2010.
He was 15 1/2 months old when we took him home, most people that ask us how old he is, when we tell them they're shocked.
With his fur cut now he really does look like a puppy but when it was long like a traditional Pom he didn't look so "puppyish"

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Gotcha Day Bubba! What a cutie - so happy things worked out for all of you. The furry gang and I send you our best wishes.

Rita

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
Sher,
You shouldn't have to deal with the size on Photobucket....just put a width of "500" when you post the picture, and it will automatically adjust the height and everything else.

Your little one is precious!! Any idea how old he is...aside from "gotcha day"...it's hard to believe that he's even a year old...looks like a little puppy.
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau 🙂
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.😞
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Dr. Doug...

Sher
Doug & Sher