RVing with Pets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

cat peeing everywhere - long

We took in a stray about 3 mos ago. The vet was guessing that he was about 8 mos at the time. We had him neutered right away and haven't had any issues with spraying or peeing. He's been a really good cat.Last month my sil brought home an unneuter...

sharrlan by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Only an hour to go....

and I can pick up little Ben (7 months old) from the Vet after having what we affectionately call a "Lower Lobotomy". He was SOOO scared when I took him to the Vet - he knew something was up...LOL! He's up to a whopping 13 lbs now, which is why I s...

Canine Brucellosis - is this scary?

I just read this story - none of the affected dogs are near us; but the article doesn't say why we need to worry about this. I'll wander off and do some reading - like is it something that can be vaccinated against?Michigan Brucellosis cases

For those with arthritic dogs

Hello to all! I'm not much a person to endorse a product, but I have had such great results with a product called DGP for dogs I thought I would mention it here. My pup is a nine year old golden ret. with terrible hips and arthritis in multiple locat...

tbred by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Introducing Capone

This is Capone. He is our newest family member, adopted this evening from a boxer rescue in VA. He is almost 4 months old and is a boxer/American bulldog cross. Can't wait to finish getting him trained, microchipped, and settled in so we can take...

anaro by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Dog food

I'm just wondering if someone could help me. I need to know what dog food you can take across the border. If there is any kind of restriction thanks for any help

frank-2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can tell when Winter has Arrived.

My Little Papillon Sandi loves to sit in my lap when I am at home on my Lanai. She will only do this if the temps are lower than 75 deg. So as I sit and look at my outdoor thermometer that is reading in the low 50's my Little Sandi is sound asleep ...

TugCE by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank you

As it's Thanksgiving, I want to let all know I'm thankful for people who care for animals. The good Lord smiles on you I'm plain sure of it.

making steps dog-friendly

I kind of figured this was going to happen: we just bought a used 5er, and my dogs who scamper up the 2 steps into our Class C with no problems, looked at the steeper 4 steps and hit the brakes. Finally, Jimmy decided that he needed to get inside a...

ROTTEN TOOTH (Update 11/24/2013)

Took our soon to be 20 year old cat, Blue, to the vet yesterday because one half of her face was swollen...turned out to be a rotten tooth is her upper gums (I didn't think she had any teeth left)...Anyways they gave her a shot of Covinogen (antibiot...

RIP Maggie May

Had to say Good-Bye to my Sweet Sweet Maggie May today.We brought Maggie Home at 8-weeks old, we were told she probablywouldn't live much longer than three years.Last month we celebrated 12 fun filled years with her.We love you Maggie, and will see y...