Bliss went to the Rainbow Bridge today

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Name: Bliss
Breed: German Shepard
Born: 6 June 2004
Died: 22 Feb 2018

I've talked a lot about her here, she loved to go fishing with us down to the coast, including wanting to drive the RV.
Last year she was diagnosed with cancer which had already started to eat her up. She did good until last weekend when her leg started swelling up and she started stumbling. Contacted the Vet and she said it was time. Took her in today and put her to sleep. Having her cremated and will keep her with us where ever we go.

I miss my four legged daughter.

Mike
14 REPLIES 14

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so sorry for the loss, we just went through the same thing a week ago yesterday and the pain is still as fresh as the day i had to say good bye. The memories do help though.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry for your loss - they do leave giant dog-sized holes in our hearts when they leave (((HUG)))
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry!

Rita

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so sorry.
2019 F350 towing a Nash 22H

doc_brown
Explorer
Explorer
The pain is intense at times but all the great memories soften it. I lost my Morph three years ago to cancer after 15 awesome years of companionship. I’m a solo traveler so his presence is deeply missed. Not sure if I’m ready for another buddy, he’ll let me know when the time is right.
Steve,Kathy and Josh
Morpheus(Basenji)at Rainbow Bridge
2004 40' TSDP Country Coach Inspire DaVinci
350 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, Air Force One Braking, Blue Ox

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Hugs and prayers your way.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Thank you everyone.
We got Bliss from the ASPCA when she was 10 weeks old and has been a house dog ever since.
Started going through our pictures trying to find a good one for on her urn, problem they are all good. Also found out we have more pictures of her than anyone or anything else in the family.
If I can find a good one i'll try to post it here.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry. Know Bliss will be greatly missed. I have three of my fur kids still traveling with me... in urns. All were great travelers and 2 were rvers. Bliss left great memories and her paw print in your heart.

dturm
So sorry for your loss
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

otis-agnes
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry about Bliss. May the happy memories soon outweigh your sadness. Agnes
Otis, Agnes and Penny & Twinkie (our rescue pups)
2018 Grey Wolf 23MK
2019 Ford F250

DOTLDaddy
Nomad
Nomad
😞

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 10 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I always hate to click on these somber posts....my heart breaks for you and for all of us who Love our doggies the way we do. God Bless you and know that we all share in your sorrow...so very sorry for the loss of your girl! My sincere condolences.
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Oh! I’m sorry.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for your loss, it is always a terrible loss when we lose a loved member of the family.
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game