Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolaroo On-the-Go Folding Dog Cot

toedtoes
Explorer III
Explorer III
I thought I'd share this cot with everyone. The XL is available at Costco

Tornado-dog decided on our last camping trip that he sits in a camping chair. It works well for him. Poor Cat-dog can't work a chair, so I went on the search for a new dog cot.

I had two different dog cots prior to the burglary, but I found they were a hassle to set up and move around, etc. And I had to take them apart to get them out of the rain. So, I started looking for something that just folded up, was big enough for an 85lb shepherd to lay out flat, and didn't have uncomfortable metal bars in the middle of the cot.

This coolaroo cot ticks all the boxes. Cat-dog can stretch out on it with no bars poking her. It holds up to 125lbs. And it collapses just like a camp chair does, so you can easily slide it into an outside compartment or back seat, etc, if it starts raining.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)
2 REPLIES 2

patbell
Explorer
Explorer
Very interesting information. Thank you! Recently I also found a lot of useful information for myself ***Link Removed***, maybe this will help you. Good luck

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
That looks pretty good. Practical.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad