Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pet Pictures - READ MY STARTING POST B/4 POSTING

Admin
Post your pet pictures here.
One SHORT description per picture
Set the picture width at a maximum 640 please
Turn your signature OFF
Posts will be edited or deleted where the above rules are not followed.
THIS WILL BE A PICTURES ONLY THREAD
Lets try to have fun and enjoy each others pictures.

On edit
DO NOT TRY TO USE A YAHOO ALBUM TO LINK TO - WILL NOT WORK.

Admin
RV.net

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the steps on posting pictures, see Inserting picture into message text
Admin
RV.net
627 REPLIES 627

otis-agnes
Explorer
Explorer
Visiting the Mt. Washington COG Railroad in NH. Agnes

Otis, Agnes and Penny & Twinkie (our rescue pups)
2018 Grey Wolf 23MK
2019 Ford F250

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
HeyJude wrote:
bakerkids wrote:

Oh how cute! Puppy in a basket. Eventually I will get another small puppy, I will have to look for a basket like that for my bike.

I got my new puppy and when I showed this photo to my 8y/o granddaughter and told her I was going to get a basket for my bike... She begged me not too, she said that I would "kill him" if I fall (which I do quite often), so I guess there will be no basket for Gunner. She is such a smart child.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!
Campground lot in Harrison MI.
looking for good used 5th wheel.

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
I guess I should introduce my new camping buddy. After Hannah passed away I was pretty devastated. Then I found this beautiful boy and I was hooked again. He will never take the place of Hannah, she was my camping dog for 10 of the 16 years I had her, but he will take a close second.

He is 12 weeks old, I've had him since Sunday. He has been the sweetest boy, just as smart (and stubborn) as they come. He is a parti colored yorkie.
Since our TT is in the shop for some warranty work, he won't be camping with us this year. But, come next spring, we are gonna have a good time.
I guess I should add... His name is Gunner, only because he makes this rapid fire noise that he thinks is a bark.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!

clg82
Explorer
Explorer
heres one of our pup in our new to us travel trailer...i think he approves

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
As some of you know, My toy poodle Hannah passed away in July. I am getting a new puppy Sunday, but I'm unable to post his photo with my iPad. We are up wnterizing our TT today and tomorrow so I wont be able to post on my Mac til I get home...
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!

BourbonRam
Explorer
Explorer
Nap time on last trip.
2017 Jayco North Point 387RDFS
2017 Ram 3500 Dually, Black, CCLB, 6.7 Cummins Diesel, 4X4, Aisin, 4.10, Stock, (his)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.7 V8 (hers)
Retired U.S. Army, Retired Police Officer

meatwagon
Explorer
Explorer
Maxxi the puppy

Maxxi the hunting dog

Maxxi the happy camper
LINN
06 chevy xcsb 4x4 2500hd dur./allison(air bags,hellwig sway bar,front hitch receiver,reese titan & 24"ext.hitch,timbren fr. ses., bfg a/t 285/75 16"
13 lance 825(3 battery bank,honda 2500w. generator)
07 rhino/look 7x12 cargo tl.
95 stratus fish&ski

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:

Oh how cute! Puppy in a basket. Eventually I will get another small puppy, I will have to look for a basket like that for my bike.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer

Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

ghaindle
Explorer
Explorer
marter wrote:

OMG I have his twin that I rescued. If I knew how to post pics I'd show him off.:)
2008 Fun Finder 18FBS
2011 F150 EcoBoost w/3:55

otis-agnes
Explorer
Explorer
Such a sweet girl... our Abby.
Otis, Agnes and Penny & Twinkie (our rescue pups)
2018 Grey Wolf 23MK
2019 Ford F250

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer
This photo was taken last weekend. It is the last photo I will be able to take of my dear Hannah. She was 16 years old and very happy. She loved camping with us more than anything else (other than eating). She has been steadily declining the past few months. I will miss my best camping buddy.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!

johnvb
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our two King Charles Cavaliers, Maggie and Jake. In the RV and then on the way home after a fun weekend.

marter
Explorer
Explorer
1 Wonderful Wife 31 years !! :B
3 Great grown kids
1 Great jack russel (Milo)11 years old
250 Ford Super Duty 6.2 liter
Montana High Country 338db

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
HeyJude wrote:
My thoughts? Lots of us have big dogs, are we nuts! Does everyone take their dogs camping with them? I do, wouldn't be without them. I have two big GSD's and a 16 y/o toy poodle, all love camping.

We're beyond crazy! We often take our two yapper dogs (13 lb. each) and a 60 lb. boxer with us - in our Aliner! When we want to treat ourselves, we board the boxer at his favorite pet resort/doggie day care - he LOVES it there, but our pocketbook doesn't - lol! All dogs are very good and make themselves small in the camper. We have an x-pen for the yappers, and the boxer is put on a tie-out cable when we're outside with them. They're all great campers!
Maddie and Potsie - St. Andrews SP, FL - May 2013

Dempsey - Victoria Landing Campground, GA - May 2013 (Yes, he's a sissie, and likes to be on his camping chair, too!)
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI