Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RVs for dogs, no really

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Custom trailers for dogs
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.
11 REPLIES 11

ridingfamily4
Explorer
Explorer
Did you know that a builder here in So Cal is also building homes with a Pet Suite (for an extra $30,000)

"Knowing that pets are important family members, Standard Pacific Homes is introducing the first-ever in-home pet suite. Itโ€™s a pet paradise complete with puppy washing and drying stations, a cozy bed, a separate washer and dryer and customized cabinetry designed to keep the toys and treats of furry family members organized. "
The one who laughs last, thinks slowest! :B

2001 Minnie Winnie
2004 Enclosed trailer
2012 Artic Cat Wildcat
2013 Honda 400
2010 Honda 250
1991 Navy at A School
1995 Getting ready for college!
2001 Boxer

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Way cute, but if I was buying one, I'd want an exterior finish. It would be a cute conversation piece on the patio, but take up too much room indoors.
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

catmancando
Explorer
Explorer
our cats are bigger than our dog:B

colliehauler
Explorer II
Explorer II
For $800 I could buy the Collies a real vintage camper, more important they would fit.:W

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
but dang, those are sooooo cute!!
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
It's cute - but would never fool MY dogs. They know if it doesn't have at LEAST a V-8, it's not going anywhere "fun" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Cute. At first I thought it would be a 'real' RV made for dogs!

Winnebago had a booth at a dog show with a MH that WAS made for traveling with dogs. It had each and everything us dog people wished a MH would have in it to make it easier to travel with dogs. Pretty slick it was.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
The first one is cute but not recommended for outdoor use. I can see the second one being useful to those who are motorcyclists and travel with their dogs. Hopefully it has high visibility to avoid run-ins with other vehicles.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

jorn
Explorer
Explorer
For cat-sized dogs. ๐Ÿ˜•
'16 Chaparral 360IBL & '16 Ram 2500 Cummins

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently, some people don't have anything better to do with their money. JMO

harley-dave
Explorer
Explorer
that's cute alright. When I first saw the topic I thought it would be for the real dog trailers like THIS that you tow behind motorcycles.

Dave
2005 Winnebago-Itasca Sundancer 31C
2010 Harley-Davidson Soft tail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4X4
SKP # 121272