Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hydraulics??

Got a 2003 Gulfstream "A".Having problem with my Slides (2) or Both NOT extending. Also my Jacks will NOT go down. Checked Reservoir & it's Full. Got Shoreline, (50) Amp plugged in & power throughout Coach. Fired up Gen. & same results. Not sure...

Electrical issues

I have a 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador and am having issues with both the 12 volt DC and 115 Volt AC circuits. The unit was in the shop for several months getting a new floor and having some body work done. When got it back the chassis electrics...

Winter camping

First time winter camping. I have a heated water line but not sure if I hook up to fresh water inlet or on board tank . I have 2013 coachman class a. It has a heated under belly.

njtony by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Monitors

I've nearly completed my upgrade to my Solar System(Pics coming when I'm done). Thinking(after the fact of course)that I should have considered a Battery Monitor in the upgrade, or at least preparations for such an install.I know very little about ba...

Super duper plug in code scanner w. WiFi?

I have a small code scanner module where you plug it in, it wakes up and makes WiFi. You use an app on your phone to read the codes.I have been watching repair videos and see guys with these seemingly much better code scanners.Is there a pro level sc...

camera

Does anyone know a least exspensive wireless security camera's with a laptop and maybe 2 camera's i always want to know whats going to my camper when i am not around only go on weekends and we are seasonals so i would like to know by the camera of wh...

TV Antenna Question-Update

Update 26 NovGot one of these:https://www.princessauto.com/en/search?Dy=1&Nty=1&Ntt=outdoor+HDTV+antennaCan I do without the big "net" and the long VHF dipoles and still get OTA digital TV with the shorter UHF dipoles? I want to do without the "net"...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter Nichrome Wire Break

Hello, i recently got an 87 sunline t1660 that came with a B-W 3200 serires 3230Ul converter charger. It worked find to charge my batteries for some time but saturday after a running the lights for quite some time and the furnance most of the night o...

Stavey22 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Furnace

? Have a clicking sound in my A C that happens just before ny furnace kicks on, they both operate from the same thermostat maybe be a feedback from the thermostat

Lance 2285 Water Heater Shutoff Valve

We have a 2015 Lance 2285 TT. I am winterizing it and need to shut off the water heater so I can input 2 gallons of RV antifreeze. I looked at the back of the heater, where the hoses go from the fresh water tank to the heater, and from the heater to ...

forrman by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-renewable Lithium...Fact.

Since EV’s are on the rise (no magic - thanks only to the invention of the high density Lithium battery), and knowing that Lithium is a limited non-renewable resource, besides wishful thinking, I wonder where this trend will eventually lead??...Surel...

3_tons by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Operating on a 20amp circuit

Need to operate my rig for three or four days in early December. Will only use bare necessities in electricity. Lights mainly. Propane for heat, propane for water heater. In SW Oklahoma, it could get cold, but not seriously cold.I think I should ...

first report new springs with a surprize result

Hi,I replaced the springs and had a leaf added on each side.There were air bags that may have been improperly installed from the get go--7 inch bags in a 5 inch space, so the brackets torn away from the frame.The air bags have been replaced with timb...

Dexter Axle Electric Brakes

I have a 2018, 38' 5th wheel. Recently I was making a hard U-turn and apparently my break-away cable pulled out and my trailer brakes went on. I didn't realize it and drove approx. 1/2 mile and stopped. My trailer brakes were hot and smoking and I...

jbrack by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Water line burst

We never use those little brass water pressure regulators. They cut to water flow too much. Been RVing for 20 years and never had a problem. This week when I hooked up, I noticed that we had "really good pressure", but I didn't give it a second th...

Winnipeg by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes