cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can anyone explain this tv connection?

PSU1999
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone help me by explaining My current TV connection My last TT Only had the 12 volt plug single connection and booster switch. This is a new TT that has this but also has a two jack plate with a wiring connector running between the two jacks. Can anyone enlighten me on how this is used. If it's relevant the trailer is a 2015 Keysyone Summerland 2980 BH.
Me - PSU 1999
Wife - Also PSU 1999
Daughter - Hopefully PSU 2026
Daughter - Hopefully PSU 2029
Twin Daughters - Hopefully PSU 2033
2015 Keystone Summerland 2980 BH TT
2007 Chevy Suburban TV
10 REPLIES 10

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
PSU1999 wrote:
Thank you for the responses so far. I think this has explained it. I've tried posting a pic but just can't figure out how to do it.

Go to this link and follow the directions.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have to put it on a hosting website. I use Photobucket, but there are others. Then you copy the IMG link they provide and paste it in here.

Or, using Advanced Post Form above the Quick Reply box, you click on the photo icon and paste in the url of the picture from their website.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

PSU1999
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the responses so far. I think this has explained it. I've tried posting a pic but just can't figure out how to do it.
Me - PSU 1999
Wife - Also PSU 1999
Daughter - Hopefully PSU 2026
Daughter - Hopefully PSU 2029
Twin Daughters - Hopefully PSU 2033
2015 Keystone Summerland 2980 BH TT
2007 Chevy Suburban TV

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Bobbo wrote:
joebedford wrote:
If you have a sat receiver with external dish, you put the receiver where that jumper is now.

Without a picture, this is only a guess, but I believe joebedford is right. To use a satellite receiver, you hook the satellite antenna to the cable connection outside, then put the receiver between the two coax connectors you see. One is line in, one is line out. The jumper is so you can use the line as cable input without the satellite receiver.

These ^^^^^^^
-- Chris Bryant

edbehnke
Explorer
Explorer
and if you use the outside cable or satellite make sure your amp switch is in 'off' position.
eddie and sandie
3402 Montana 2013
Ford F350 2015

edbehnke
Explorer
Explorer
and if you use the outside cable or satellite make sure your amp switch is in 'off' position.
eddie and sandie
3402 Montana 2013
Ford F350 2015

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
joebedford wrote:
If you have a sat receiver with external dish, you put the receiver where that jumper is now.

Without a picture, this is only a guess, but I believe joebedford is right. To use a satellite receiver, you hook the satellite antenna to the cable connection outside, then put the receiver between the two coax connectors you see. One is line in, one is line out. The jumper is so you can use the line as cable input without the satellite receiver.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

hammick
Explorer
Explorer
What type of connectors? Composite?

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pictures?