cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Champion 75531i 3100W Inverter Generator

houseoffools
Explorer
Explorer
With the recent power outages we've had at the house recently, I started shopping for a portable generator that we could use at the house and also for future camping trips if needed. Was about to pull the plug on it at Amazon.com, when I found it on sale here:

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/803996-champion-power-equipment-2800w-3100w-inverter-generator.html

Cost me about $26 for shipping, but no sales tax, which saves me a significant amount since I'm in CA.

Just wanted to post for those who may be interested.
4 REPLIES 4

bridge4d
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the heads-up. Just ordered one up from Blain's.

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wow, $799 plus $25-$30 shipping (and no sales tax) is an excellent price for the Champion 75531i! I paid quite a bit more for mine. BTW, Costco also sells it for $799 (plus tax). Unfortunately, it's really difficult to find a store that stocks it.

JiminDenver
Explorer
Explorer
Nice price on a nice generator.

I thought I was going to need one of those today when for the first time my Champion 3500/4000 just wouldn't start. Even Honey was saying that it might just be getting old. Then I realized my mistake and committed my second by turning on the fuel valve.

No new generator for Jimmy this year. :S
2011 GulfStream Amerilite 25BH
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w tilting portable/ TS-MPPT-45
750w solar , TS-MPPT-60 on the trailer
675 Ah bank, Trip-lite 1250fc inverter
Sportsman 2200w inverter generator

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
2800 champion inverter gen
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.