cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Control board for Chill Grill w/infrared remote 9330A633

krleake
Explorer
Explorer
I have a standard ducted Coleman rooftop air unit that uses a "Chill Grill" ceiling assembly (PN 9330A633) from RV Products. It has the black infrared remote. The fan relay has failed and I need a replacement circuit board which I can not find anywhere. Any ideas?

IF, I have to replace my ceiling assembly I have another feature I would like to incorporate. I have 2 rooftop units, the second one is non-ducted and runs the bedroom only. I do have 50A service, but many times am connected to 30A and can only run 1 unit. I would like to upgrade my thermostat to control both units, and have the option to alternate them while on 30A. Is this possible? (anything is possible, but at what cost and such?)
3 REPLIES 3

krleake
Explorer
Explorer
I ended up replacing the relay on the board itself and all is working again.

krleake
Explorer
Explorer
Currently the sensor in the grill on the main unit is the stat, but yes it is near the entry to the bedroom. There is no wall control other than the remote that has a little bracket to mount it. I'm not against freezing the bedroom as we like it cold, but my thought was to mount one thermostat on the wall that is near both areas. If that isn't enough, then I could run a sensor into the bedroom for that unit.

It would really be simplest to just repair the circuit board on the failed unit, but if I can't find one, I have to replace the ceiling assembly and thermostat requiring running wires for a new thermostat. If I'm running wires (which will be a huge pain) then I might as well do it the way I want it the first time.

What I would like to solve is to be able to run both units on 30A by alternating between them. I know some old campers were setup this way, but I figured there is a better way to manage it now. I've seen some thermostats with several zones, but I haven't seen anything that shows exactly how these need set up and what would be required.

MrWizard
Is the stat near the bedroom, so it will function properly
Or do you intend to freeze all night because the stat in the front of the RV never gets cool enough to shut off the bedroom a/c

I would love the stat wiring alone
You will need a new dual zone start and new wiring to the bedroom
And a good location for proper temp sensing of bedroom conditions
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s