cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Solar Panels

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Mighty Max 100 Watt Solar Panel 12V Poly Off Grid Battery Charger for RV (100w)
15 product ratings
Popular Item 1 sold in last hour
Item Information
Condition:
New
Quantity:
Limited quantity available 3,836 sold / See feedback
List price:
$139.95 What does this price mean?
You save:
$59.96 (42% off)
Now:
US $79.99
Buy It Now -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mighty-Max-100-Watt-Solar-Panel-12V-Poly-Off-Grid-Battery-Charger-for-RV-10...

Thought seventy nine cents per watt delivered for a 12-volt panel was worth a look?
17 REPLIES 17

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer
That's an excellent price for 12 volt panels.
Tom
2005 Born Free 24RB
170ah Renogy LiFePo4 drop-in battery 400 watts solar
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
Minneapolis, MN

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey Mex,

Haven't started playing with solar panels for charging batteries yet except for a small 10WATT model on the dash of my truck...

When I do get started I want to put two 120WATT size on the roof of my POPUP and then get a dual panel portable to either mount on the roof after I raise it or set around the camp site somewhere following the high sun...

I still want to run my 2KW Generator for at least one hour getting past the high current part (55+ AMPs) of charging and when things taper down to the 6-8AMPS for my battery bank then allow this to all get charged during the high sun days using the solar all day long...

Sure glad to see you posting again. Somehow I have been missing you... I am only watching RV NET, JAYCO NET, and POPUP PORTAL NET...

Thought maybe one of those bad storm coming across may have washed you out to sea haha...

Good to see you on...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
About a month ago I stumbled across a database somewhere on the interwebz showing solar panel prices they had discovered all over the web. The very cheapest prices were down around fifty cents per watt, with most around a buck per watt. Of course, that was then and this is now, plus hard telling when the data was collected.