cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood ECC

Gmmayer10744
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2000 southwind 36t in good condition however someone broke in and stole my electronic climate control.. they cut the wires behind the electric control panel and took the control along with other switches and also took the thermostat from the bedroom. Also I cannot find a converter and assume it was next to the control and was also taken. I now have a lot of bare wires in the electric box area and I have no 12 volt in the motorhome even with fully charged batteries. The 120 volt system is working.

I would like to replace the ecc but assume it to be expensive and difficult to wire. Will it be an option to eliminate the ecc and go to a straight system on the ac and heat knowing I can only run 1 ac at a time? Or will the previous ecc wiring in the walls prevent this? Thanks for any help, gary

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, post your topic in the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!
2 REPLIES 2

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
What does your insurance co say?