cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forest river E-pro gfi location

kelsocanine
Explorer
Explorer
Any ideas? I have 20ft Forest River Flag E-pro 19BH travel trailer. Lost Shore power in a storm for a few minutes...All came back except the electrical outlets and the, "power phone charging tower." No breakers blown and all fuses look good. No one I have talked to can tell me how reset the GFI plugs..I have three, bathroom, under table and outside, none have a center reset. One nice rv place said there has to another one? The dealer tech dept is no help...I said, "someone has to know where it is?" NOT..Hoping someone here can help, or I have to call out a tech...Thanking in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

kelsocanine
Explorer
Explorer
wing_zealot...yes, I did, no reset on that one either...

kelsocanine
Explorer
Explorer
bikendan, sorry it's the E-Pro..and I'm not sure how I respond to posts.

wing_zealot
Explorer
Explorer
Did you check the outside outlet?

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
kelsocanine wrote:
Any ideas? I have 20ft Forest River Flag E-pro 19BH travel trailer. Lost Shore power in a storm for a few minutes...All came back except the electrical outlets and the, "power phone charging tower." No breakers blown and all fuses look good. No one I have talked to can tell me how reset the GFI plugs..I have three, bathroom, under table and outside, none have a center reset. One nice rv place said there has to another one? The dealer tech dept is no help...I said, "someone has to know where it is?" NOT..Hoping someone here can help, or I have to call out a tech...Thanking in advance.

Your title says it's an Ibex trailer but your post says it's an EPro. These are different trailers. Which is it?
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes