Gonna try out Dish this weekend

Explorer

Re: Gonna try out Dish this weekend

I have a 3 LNB dish at my home, probably similar to what you have.I get the major stations along with my local channels. When I take the receiver from the house to use in the TC, I have to go into the menu and change a few set ups (I recently learned that from an RV service tech). On my TC I have an auto Winegard dome that locates automatically, but I only get the major stations, not my usual local channels. I have only one coax wire coming from the dome to the TC. Not sure how you will handle the 3 wire issue. You might want to call or stop by an RV service facility who has someone that is knowledgeable with sat systems. I had to do that on our last trip thru Arizona but it was well worth the service fee to have someone explain to me what I was doing wrong.
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods