cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
4 REPLIES 4

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Reminds me of my installing a 15 mile rated electric fence around a 30' square garden to keep out rats, iguanas and goats. The lowest wire has to be no higher than 1-1/2" off the ground. Wrapped around tree branch posts thrice.

The neighbors pitbull rottweiler mix came down yet again to mark his turf. Ever hear a dog scream? Getting another for the henhouse. Possums are sadistic mass chicken killers.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you need electronic "Junque" {That's junk with class) Click on the above link then click on the products tab. That's a good source of a lot of stuff.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

westend
Explorer
Explorer
I seem to remember the Electric Worm Raiser had a few glitches before the whole thing was abandoned.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

BrianinMichigan
Explorer
Explorer
The first one is similar to one that I did. I had an erector set with a 2 battery motor. Well mom wasn't going to by any more batteries for it. So I decided to hook up a line cord to it and run the motor for free. Well we all know what happened next, BOOM. Blackend the wall socket, blew the fuse that fed a wall clock in the living room. Dad came home and couldn't figure out why the fuse blew. So much for the erector motor. I still have some of that set 50+ years later
1990 GEORGIE BOY 28' 454 4BBL, TURBO 400 TRANS,
CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON.