cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a 1/2" Propane Hose ASAP

Jnbaun
Explorer
Explorer
I came home the other day and found that squirrels had chewed about 3 feet of my propane line on my month-old TT. The hose runs from the regulator back under the camper and it's 20 feet long. I repaired the 15 feet that runs under the trailer. My problem is that I now need 5 to 6 feet of stainless steel braided propane hose 1/2" diameter with 1/2" flare fittings (one side male, the other female).
I want the braided line so the critters don't destroy it and waste another 40lbs of propane. I can only seem to find the hoses with 3/8" flare fittings and I want to match the new hose to what I already have. We have a trip coming up and I need the propane to work.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
John
John :C
Wife - Renee:R and 2 young men: ages 24 and 19
19 REPLIES 19

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to your nearby propane dealer. They can make up what ever you want provided it is legal for propane.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

Jnbaun
Explorer
Explorer
The black pipe is a future project but it’s the short hose I’m having trouble finding. The existing has 1/2” fittings and I don’t know if restricting down to 3/8” will affect the stove and fridge further down the line. I’d get one made but I don’t know where to go.
John :C
Wife - Renee:R and 2 young men: ages 24 and 19

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
run it all in black pipe . and use short hoses where needed.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try Starfire Direct.

https://starfiredirect.com/products/starfire-designs-whistle-free-flex-line-high-capacity?variant=29516188188758&gclid=CjwKCAjwjqT5BRAPEiwAJlBuBU0HVszbg9WmXUsW-1UGgm21GM1TJ_yQ_9b7pNooFQl_8MZkGxmNeBoCfvYQAvD_BwE
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Hire a 12 year old with a 22 or you will be fixing it again.