cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need GFCI location for Carriage Cameo F35SB3

hawkhill
Explorer
Explorer
My outside electric outlet is no longer working along with my bathroom outlet and my microwave. All breakers are good. The GFCI located in the kitchen is fine and working. I seem to remember this happened in the past and there is another GFCI located in the RV that needs to be reset, but for the life of me it cannot be located. Anyone have any idea where the GFCIs are located in a 2008 Carriage Cameo F35SB3?
2015 RAM 3500 dually Deep Cherry Red Crystal 6.7 Cummins Aisin 6-Speed
2008 Carriage Cameo F35SB
Jeff "Loving DH"
Smokey & Purrshing, Our Ragdolls
Gordie, Springer Spaniel
True Blue, Aussie
4 REPLIES 4

Fulltimers
Explorer
Explorer
It's the one your refrigerator is plugged into. Check behind the fridge.
Fulltimers
Fulltimers Weblog

2003 Rexhall Aerbus 3550BSL
W-22 Workhorse
2005 Saturn Vue (Mr. Toad)
3.5L V6 Automatic

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Even if you find them all. GFI's can be just bad.

If there is a light it will be on, even if you push the button in and out it will work BUT it will be defected.

I've had to replace 2 that appeared ok but didn't work. I think its because GFI's in an RV get a real workout compared to a stick built.

Who hasn't had to reset the gfi every time we forget and plug in the coffee maker and the kids fire up the hair dryer. I think they get over worked and fail more often.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
The size of your rig will have at least 2 maybe 3 GFI outlets. They cover other outlets downstream. 3 or 4 outlets per circuit. GFI protected circuits cover all outlets within 6' of a water source, also ground level outlets and outlets inside ground level storage areas. They hide well.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
GFCI are often place in "wet" location. Check the bath room and any outside outlets -- you may have more than one.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos