cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Time Delay Relay for Atwood Hydroflame 7920-II

stupendous_man
Explorer
Explorer
Where can one find a replacement for the Klixon 60704A0-42 (12V, 6-pin) time delay relay for the Atwood Hydroflame 7920-II?

My current bright idea is to find a splitter for the shared blade terminals (see left and right sides of relay in image), but a direct replacement is ideal.

The relay broke down randomly one day and my furnace hasn't even started the fan. Investigation using a voltmeter and circuit diagram allowed me to determine that the relay is certainly malfunctioning. However, after extensive online research, I have only been able to find the Dinosuar Electronics 48000 as a replacement time delay relay. The issue is that this relay has four pins, and mine has six.

Thanks for reading. Here are images of the relay for future generations of dirtbags in cheap, old RV's.

2 REPLIES 2

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
https://pdxrvwholesale.com/products/atwood-hydroflame-furnace-time-delay-relay-48000

AS others have stated. You only need 4 pins. Just splice the wires that have 2 connected to one pin. Doug

PS, If I remember, the pins with 2 wires, the connection has the spade built in ON THE WIRE spade. So, NO, there are not 6 pins on the actual relay itself.

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator
stupendous_man wrote:
Where can one find a replacement for the Klixon 60704A0-42 (12V, 6-pin) time delay relay for the Atwood Hydroflame 7920-II?

My current bright idea is to find a splitter for the shared blade terminals (see left and right sides of relay in image), but a direct replacement is ideal.

The relay broke down randomly one day and my furnace hasn't even started the fan. Investigation using a voltmeter and circuit diagram allowed me to determine that the relay is certainly malfunctioning. However, after extensive online research, I have only been able to find the Dinosuar Electronics 48000 as a replacement time delay relay. The issue is that this relay has four pins, and mine has six.

Thanks for reading. Here are images of the relay for future generations of dirtbags in cheap, old RV's.

yours still only has 4 contact points though like the other, just two of them have two spade holders coming off them? if so just crimp thoes wires togeather and put them on. I did find some at one point when I was trouble shooting mine, but it turned out to be the board.. I'll see if I can remember where.

Steve

Steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100