Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Xtremepowerus 3000w inverter generator

72cougarxr7
Explorer
Explorer
3000w inverter clicky
Just stumbled across this on amazon for $599!
Looks like a nice setup, has 30 amp rv plug.
Claims 59db @ 25% load
Anyone have one? I am curious if they hold up, seems like they would be great for Rv's, should run AC and more.
4 REPLIES 4

72cougarxr7
Explorer
Explorer
Straylight wrote:
Consider replacement part availability, service documentation, customer support. I'm happy to buy a weirdly branded lithium jump starter from a Chinese company at $65; I would not be happy to try and save a couple bucks on a similarly sketchy generator.

There's a 4kw open frame Champion listed toward the bottom of the page for a lower price than this one. Think about which one your small engine repair guy is going to be able to fix.

That is definitely a concern, I have been a big fan of Champion for this reason. They offer an affordable generator that is well designed and quiet, but service and parts are readily available.
I currently own a Champion 3500/4000w open frame generator and one of their 2000w inverters. They have been stellar!

I just upgraded to a larger travel trailer with a 13k rooftop ac unit, so I am faced with the choice of getting another 2000i inverter to run parallel , or getting one of the larger inverters.

Straylight
Explorer
Explorer
Consider replacement part availability, service documentation, customer support. I'm happy to buy a weirdly branded lithium jump starter from a Chinese company at $65; I would not be happy to try and save a couple bucks on a similarly sketchy generator.

There's a 4kw open frame Champion listed toward the bottom of the page for a lower price than this one. Think about which one your small engine repair guy is going to be able to fix.

road-runner
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'll give them kudos for saying up front that the watt rating is at pf 1. Engine displacement is a bit less than the eu3000i.
2009 Fleetwood Icon

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Just my take so far. Its larger in size and is about 25 lbs more weight than others in its class. I don't see what the running watts are. Looks like its a new model. Im not rich so I would spend a little more and get a Champion 3100 and that should run a 13500 AC with a easy start but its not going to run much of anything else. Just my opinion.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k