cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A little humor in these tough times...

I hope it's OK to post some lighthearted humor here. If it isn't, Mod delete it and accept my apology for posting this.

It is all meant in humor to help get us through this difficult time we are all facing:

Husband:
My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home

Officer:
Age?

Husband:
I'm not sure. Somewhere between 50 and 60. We don't do birthdays.

Officer:
Height

Husband:
I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

OFFICER :
Weight?

Husband:
Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

OFFICER :
Colour of eyes?

Husband:
Sort of brown I think Never really noticed.

OFFICER:
Colour of hair?

Husband:
Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.

OFFICER:
What was she wearing?

Husband:
Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

OFFICER:
What kind of car did she go in?

Husband:
She went in my truck.

OFFICER:
What kind of truck was it?

Husband:
A 2017, manufactured September 16th, pearl white Ram Limited 4X4 .with 6.4l Hemi V8 engine ordered with the Ram Box bar and fridge option, led lighting, back up and front camera, Moose hide leather heated and cooled seats, climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, Weather Tech floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch, sunroof, DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio, Cobra 75 WX ST 40-channel CB radio, six cup holders, 3 USB ports, and 4 power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Toyo tires. It has custom retracting running boards and under-glow wheel well lighting. At this point the husband started choking up.

OFFICER:
Take it easy sir, We'll find your truck.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com
19 REPLIES 19

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
BobsYourUncle wrote:
SDcampowneroperator wrote:
Bob,
You missed the heated seats amd floor mats to keep the tushy warm and socks from freezing in those Calgary winters.

:B
Yeah, well... We don't all live up here in the frozen tundra!!
As I write this, looking out my living room window, it's snowing again..... Sheesh!
I'm feeling better and better about where I live. No desire for that white stuff. Thanks!
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Bob - read it to dh and we both had a good laugh!

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
Great one, Bob! :B
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
I haven't heard of this one in a long time... :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

SDcampowneroperator wrote:
Bob,
You missed the heated seats amd floor mats to keep the tushy warm and socks from freezing in those Calgary winters.

Yeah, well... We don't all live up here in the frozen tundra!!
As I write this, looking out my living room window, it's snowing again..... Sheesh!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Love it!

blt2ski
Saw something about a guvner in the name of social distancing giving away free Ferds!

Or add your least favorite you like to pick on brand of vehicular to the end of said comment by the guvner!.....

Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Better check if the RV trailer is gone with the truck ๐Ÿ˜‰

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
The laugh was good, thank you. I suspect we all know WHY his wife went missing, don't we?

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
Bob,

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
Ha ha! Both!!!
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
Click
2023 F350 SRW Platinum short box 4x4.
B&W Companion
2008 Citation Platinum XL 34.5

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad

LanceRKeys
Explorer
Explorer
Thatโ€™s why my wife doesnโ€™t drive my truck. Well that and the fact that her expedition is way nicer than my truck.

I also take pictures of the kids each morning in case they wonder off, no way would I be able to tell you what they are wearing.