cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF 992-no 12v in slideout-furnace/fridge/light

broncobran68
Explorer
Explorer
I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I’ve lost all 12v power in my slide out room. The slide itself works, but the fridge, furnace, and overhead light are all dead. All other 12v systems seem to work fine. All the fuses are good.

Sounds to me like a grounding issue. Does anyone know if these items share a common ground within the slide? If not is there a bus bar somewhere that I can check?
3 REPLIES 3

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
broncobran68 wrote:
You are correct! I reconnected a nine pin connector under the center of the slide from inside the camper. A pain to reach, but all good now.

Good to know. I had no idea there was a connector under the slide. Makes me curious to know if my 811 has something similar.

I've messed with the wiring bundle and routed new wires along side it but never noticed a connector under there.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

broncobran68
Explorer
Explorer
You are correct! I reconnected a nine pin connector under the center of the slide from inside the camper. A pain to reach, but all good now.

toddb
Explorer
Explorer
There is an umbilical under the slide, move it out about foot and look up under there.