cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Have an Airstream Parts Connection for 1993 Trailer?

akronharry
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 93 Airstream Excella that I stripped out and the ceiling fan outer covers are shot. Vintage Trailer and Inland do not have the plastic cover. I went on a wild goose chase to Camping World (They said they had it) and another place in Akron to no avail.

Does anyone know where I can find a cover? I tried Airstream forums but no replies for the past few days.

I need to order one in the next day because I am taking my Airstream to a repair facility Saturday and obviously don't want a hole on top. The dimensions (see pic) are 15x15 inches.

It had been painted over by the previous owner:

Here is underneath with the brackets showing.

THANKS!
6 REPLIES 6

akronharry
Explorer
Explorer
Found out the part number and the Airstream dealer wanted 40% more than Out of Doors Mart. Thanks all.

Rolling_Condo
Explorer
Explorer
I had a similar fan in my bath that I replaced with a Fantastic Fan.
'90 GMC R2500 7.4L w/ Gear Vendor OD
'90 Avion 34V
Cummins Onan P4300ie
Pro Pride 3P
Prodigy

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Call Airstream at 937-596-6111. They will give you the part number but cannot sell to you directly. Will refer you to a dealer who has the part.

eubank
Explorer
Explorer
Are you sure that's a 15X15? That'd be a pretty unusual size of Airstream. Much more common are 14X14 and 18X18.

At Inland, the part number for the 14" is 83098. If you call Inland, ask to talk to Andy Rogozinski, who has a wealth of knowledge about practically any Airstream.

Lynn

newman_fulltime
Explorer II
Explorer II
Intermountain airstream supply

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't have an answer for you other than to say there are dedicated Airstream forums that might help you faster.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"