cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard of LIV trailers?

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
I first thought it must be a Chinese trailer, but apparently it’s made in the US. It sounds interesting but I can’t really find out much about them. Has anyone heard of or seen one?
29 REPLIES 29

jonp4161
Explorer
Explorer

I’ve heard of LIV Trailers and they seem to be generating some buzz lately. They are relatively new in the market but have been receiving positive feedback from those who have seen or used them.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
And once again a harmless informative post drifts offtrack to never never land.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
My former Yammy 2800i had no problem with a single roof air. I just had to manage other things properly.
Puma 30RKSS

Pbutler97
Explorer
Explorer
mavapa wrote:
Lwiddis wrote:
Chinese because their name is “LIV”?

Chinese because I have seen other interesting, lightweight trailers at reasonable prices that turned out to be Chinese. I thought this might be another one.

Such as this?

"Wecare one stop caravan manufacturer trailer travel camping caravan
fixed in bulk on the floor of container for Factory hot sales 4x4 caravan travel camper aluminum airstream trailer"

"Any uncertain trailer design, don't be hesitate to talk to us.
Tips: You can custom made whatever you want, such as trailer size,configuration, inner layout, AC, air vents and etc.so if any great idea, just feel free to Contact US."

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
Lwiddis wrote:
Chinese because their name is “LIV”?

Chinese because I have seen other interesting, lightweight trailers at reasonable prices that turned out to be Chinese. I thought this might be another one.

Samsonsworld
Explorer
Explorer
I've owned a 17' box with a ceiling mount a/c and disagree. Its the only way to go. And while not the quietest, my 4000w inverter genny weighs 61lbs empty and sips gas. It's pretty easy to throw around.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Samsonsworld wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:

Great for boondocking. Who wants to haul around a 13.5 btu boat anchor you can't use?

Can't use? They do make bigger generators. 3500w runs a 15k a/c just fine.

In a small TT, the noise and vibration generated by a 13.5 are unbearable not to mention the revving and fuel consumption. A 2000 is very practical for a small TT, easy to carry, uses less fuel and less noise.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Samsonsworld
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:

Great for boondocking. Who wants to haul around a 13.5 btu boat anchor you can't use?

Can't use? They do make bigger generators. 3500w runs a 15k a/c just fine.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
wanderingbob wrote:
Window air is a nice option in a 19 foot trailer , it should run on a 2,00 watt generator with no mods !

X2

A window unit is quiet, efficient, and sized properly for the size. I can run a 6000btu window unit for up 12 hours using a Honda 2000 and one tank of gasoline.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III
How well will thermoplastic hold up in the south with eight months of summer that hits 100 on a regular basis? The thermoplastic on my doors in my home can't handle it without buckling. I can't imagine trying to straighten out an entire camper shell that warped.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

I have a Liv travel trailer. It is 6 months old. The outside is already starting to breakdown. I will have to paint the whole camper possibly with bed liner to keep from losing it. This is the worst purchase I have ever made in my life. Horrible , lying ,dishonest company that International Marine and RV are . They don't honor there warranty, they lie repeatedly and sell a very substandard product 

Let us know if Liv RV takes care of your problem, to your satisfaction.  Be nice to know who keeps their promises and who does not. 

This is Nicholas here at International RV I have not heard of or seen this problem before but if you please give us a call, I would be happy to get this covered under warranty for you. 229.297.6369

I'm not sure what to do. There are so many issues with this trailer that you might even make an attempt to fix it.