cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ATT Stadium

Bobbyg2013
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone ever toured the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium? If so, would you recommend spending the money and time, is it worth it? How much time should I allocate? Any suggestions? Cowboy haters need not reply, lol.
9 REPLIES 9

FireRob
Explorer
Explorer
Also a Cowgirls hater! Go Bears! But going for a tour next month. 20 year Highschool reunion and the guys from my football team arrange for a tour and they are going to let us play a little on the field. We played in the Texas high school state playoffs in the old stadium so that is the reason for the get together there. Looking forward to it but not really for the stadium aspect of it.
2016 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC Longhorn LB DRW 4.10's Aisin Trans Auto Lvl Suspension Dual 220 Alternators

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 Longhorn (traded in)

2015 CrossRoads Longhorn ReZerve LTZ31SB

cathanas
Explorer III
Explorer III
I took the tour and it is well worth it. Being a fan of the Cowboys or pro football is not a prerequisite. The size and finish of the stadium is pretty incredible. If you like factory tours, you will like this.

hppytrls
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't set foot in the cowboy stadium (just kidding). I did tour Busch stadium in St Louis and it was great. Went in the press box, vip lounge, even sat in the dugout. Well worth the money.

Interex
Explorer
Explorer
The tour is a MUST! They take you to the locker rooms (Players and Cheerleaders) as well as one of the premium suites!

delwhjr
Explorer
Explorer
The stadium is somewhat unique. If you like architecture and big video displays it would be worth it. I have been twice and would not mind if I went again at some future date.
2022 Rockwood 2109S
2006 Durango HEMI

rosspulliam
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not a Cowboys fan. Or even an NFL fan. A company I worked at bought us all tickets to go as part of a team building effort and I found the tour more interesting than watching a football game there. I did, however, really enjoy going there to watch the NCAA tournament when it was there a couple years ago!

It's a neat building. The tour guides seemed knowledgeable and acted professionally. They had a lot of neat details of the construction (like the 2 giant beams that span the length of the building dropped something like 6" when they hung the TVs from them).

I think we allocated 2-3 hours. It's been a few years since I did it.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
never been. never will. hate the cowboys.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

Tom_Trostel
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I think the tour is worth the effort and cost. Of course, I'm biased, I'm a Cowboys fan and my tax dollars help finance the stadium.

Tax_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Never been. However, my brother has been a couple of times. He thought it was the best. He is a BIG fan, so....

I'm not a big sports fan, but would go if the price was right.. I'll be in Dallas the 1st week of April and will definitely check it out as part of my fun stuff to do..
Traveling around with the wife and fur kid.
Keep on Truckin (It's a 70s thing)
2022 HR Vacationer 35K (Ford Chassis)
2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 (Toad)