cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BC Cozy Campers - These are "small" for sure.

brookside
Explorer
Explorer
I was looking through youtube videos for teardrop and tiny trailers and came across a new one, BC Cozy Campers. I think they are really cute. Many will whine about the cost, but I like it!

www.bccozycampers.com
Cathy, Alfred, and Andrew.
Appreciating each day
8 REPLIES 8

BroncosFan
Explorer
Explorer

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
I know what you mean. This is the first summer in several years that I don't have a TT or popup. I have a molded fiberglass cargo trailer, though, which I have been using for work 9 months of the year (deliveries to schools). So I set it up with a Coleman camp cot, a cooler, some bins filled with camping stuff, my bike, and a few other things. I just got back from a 2 week trip out west and the setup worked pretty well. Nylon straps kept things in place, and a bungee over the cot kept the pillow and blankets from falling off.

Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

brookside
Explorer
Explorer
rexlion wrote:
Brookside, if you like that one, you might also like to look at Eureka trailers . I think they're priced similarly, and they include more interior cabinetry and stuff.

Thanks. I am familiar with their website and also the other similar trailer: www.runawaycampers.com

I'm trying to stay small, so am looking at the tiny trailers and teardrops. Not an easy decision. Right now, we have a pop-up camper and it is just too much work anymore, a real athletic workout at our ages. Shooting for "less is more".
Appreciating each day

brookside
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
I rather liked the Tab S floorplan.v vtoilet and shower.
bumpy

They are nice but twice the weight and twice the price. I also saw someone standing in the bath/shower and it is tight in there, very much so. Shower is nice but water can be an enemy in an trailer.
Appreciating each day

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Brookside, if you like that one, you might also like to look at Eureka trailers . I think they're priced similarly, and they include more interior cabinetry and stuff.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I rather liked the Tab S floorplan.v vtoilet and shower.
bumpy

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like a lot of tongue weight and the fireplace is funny but overall it beats a tent. You could beat the fireplace with a $20.00 wally world electric heater and save room and weight.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thats my style of getting off-the-grid...

google image...

I really have been looking at the more OFF-ROAD HD versions like these... Will go anywhere my 4WD truck will take me and get back too...

Moby1-XTR

Schutt Ind XV-2
This one opens up with an elevated tent setup on top with ladder to gain entrances...

These are very common type campers used in the Australia Out-Back camping...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS