Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Truck Camper & 5th Wheel

Our family has been considering full timing again (at least for a little while) and while we love our Lance 1172 and the flexibility and manuverability it provides it certainly isn't something we want to spend multiple weeks in when in one location. ...

Coleman Stovetop

Recently purchased a coleman 2 burner stovetop grill and tried hooking it up to the quick connect line. When I lit the burners there was barely a flame. I know its bc its regulated down but is there a way to change this

Atwood Furnace Thermostat Switch Stuck

Addendum to an older post on this subject. 2010 Coleman Cobalt PopUp. On-Off switch on top of analog thermostat to Atwood Hydroflame Furnace stuck "on" and would not budge, so furnace would come on during cold nights even if temp lever all the way to...

Towing with an Avalanche

Any towing with a 2008 or newer avalanche? I read the newer ones are coming with the 6.2 motor, and have some decent towing capacities. Anyone experience?

jabres by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading for Montana

Just started my annual trek to Montana to visit my cousin for 2 weeks and catch some fish (hopefully). This is my 11th year to ramble for several months and my 10th to Montana (went to Alaska one year).You're welcome to ride shotgun with me (virtual...

Sewer smell in trailer and under kitchen sink

We have a new to us (2014) travel trailer and have had it out 3 times so far this year. It's a smaller trailer (22 ft.) and therefore has a small black water holding tank (I believe 26 gallon). We are usually out for 6 days and use a portable waste...

GmaTessa by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tahoe vs Q7 - which is a better tow vehicle?

Yes, I expect Tahoe to win this competition, but here are some comparison numbers:- Length: 204-inch vs 199.6-inch- Width: 80.5-inch vs 77.5-inch- Height: 74.4-inch vs 68.5-inch.- Wheelbase: 116-inch vs 118-inch !!!- Curb Weight: 5602lb vs 4938- Offi...

Acei by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

THE RE-PURPOSE Thread

I had a telescopic car wash brush with the hose attachment....and the brush actually broke off.....or was run over...I forget:)I RE-PURPOSED it into a black tank wand.AND it collapses into a short wand for storage.

_1nobby by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Torklift tiedown system for Ram DRW

Ok, We(DH and I) are taking the exciting plunge into becoming a members of the TC world!We just purchased the truck and now the next item is to order our tiedowns and a new hitch system. Alot of the time we will be towing either a 5,000lb boat or a 6...

Towing help?

I have looked through lots of threads but I am still confused. Looking to buy a TT and I am still not sure My truck can tow it. Can someone please let me know if I can pull this trailer with me, wife and 2 kids. 1998 F150 Supercab XLT, 139"WB, 5.4L...

titan807 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

interest question

What do any of you guys use to protect your travel trailer cover from the sharp edges and overhang of the corner gutter drain extensions?