Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

kz travel trailer

just wondering what your opinion is with the kz brand. We are purchasing a 2014 kz spree 280 rls and hope we picked the right one....thanks (hate buyers remorse)

crank up jack failed

I was cranking up my 30 ft TT and the jack crashed down, sounded like it stripped inside the jack. Went down 17 inches. Could not find any thing wrong inside the TT. First time for a crank up jack. Could not find out how to take apart so threw it awa...

Moving to New York from PA

In a few weeks DW and I are moving north a bit. The waitress we told said, "That's weird, usually people move from NY to PA, not the other way around." Taxes are high, but DW has a job we can't pass up. So...wondering if there is anything I need t...

Out of state delivery

Has anyone purchased their camper in another state and had it delivered? We're going to fly down and check the camper out prior to purchase but due to time constraints I think we'll have it delivered. Aside from proper insurance, is there anything I ...

rodhersh by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Brakes for a 2004 1500

Well it's time for new front brakes on the truck. 2004 Silverado 1500 5.3 ext cab. I've put GM on a few times over the years, but wanted to get recommendations for something better. We live in relatively flat lands but I want to get this done asa...

Can you fold up bunk ends with made beds?

Hi all,I'm in the market for a new RV and I'm torn between a TT or HTT. The pros and cons have been debated extensively for both in other forums/threads but what I haven't found is any mention of stowing the bed ends with the mattresses made. Was won...

p40whk by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Outback LOFT ripped linoleum remove floor slide out?

We have a 2009 Outback LOFT with a ripped linoleum floor from freezing.(Progressive won't cover it because they claim they "don't cover freezing")I want to remove the linoleum floor and replace it with LVP.I know how I'm going to do corners and edgin...

wowchad by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for a flag

Most of you cruise such sites hope u can help.We are looking to find a custom design flag Red white and blue stripes only, want to drap it across the back of our house boat railing.Ball park 2 ft wide maybe 6 long.

rickhise by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for rv part

Hello, I recently lost the front rock guard on my 04 Fleetwood wilderness travel trailer. Local dealers said no longer available and checked some salvage places to no avail. Would anyone out there know of a source that may have one new or used.....

mattf76 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes