Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best Paint for HappiJacs that have Road Salt RUST???

No thanks to the Mag-Chloride that is all over the roads these days my TC HappiJac Brackets are all rusty after my return trip from Spokane Washington yesterday. Must get right on painting the Brackets and Jacks before leaving for Vegas and Southern ...

ggadwa by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Need tow vehicle advice

Let me lay out my use first then tell you what i am looking at:I just bought a 2011 Coachman Catalina 32foot travel trailer that weighs 7400lbs dry weight. We are a family of 5.I need a truck that can easily pull it on both flat ground and in the Ap...

falc by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Stealth slideouts (TC usable with the slideout IN)?

Hi everyone,Are there any TCs on the market that are usable when the slideout(s) is/are in the closed position?You know, for those times when you are in a crowded parking lot and want to get into the TC but cannot pull the slideout out. I know you c...

udp8 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Fifth Wheel tow vehicle with 2 rottweilers

We currently have a 27 foot travel trailer, being towed nicely by our 2012 F-150 Ecoboost. The Supercrew cab provides ample space for our two rottweilers, because the floor is flat and the seats fold up.We want to upgrade to a fifth wheel, and under...

RV Price & Rating Guide

I just found an RV Consumer Groups "RV Price & Rating Guide Slide-in Campers 2000-2006 Models" cd (Windows) in my camping folder. Can't even remember when I bought it. I have no need for it anymore. I don’t know if anyone would but it's FREE to an...

About to buy a Grand Design 308bhts

We're a family of 4(2 kids - 9,12) and 2 dogs. We have been looking, reviewing, researching travel trailers for about a year and have zoomed in on Grand design. I would appreciate any feedback, positive or negative regarding the Grand design 308bhts.

Nevfam by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How to inflate dually tires?

I have what feels like a dumb question. I just bought a new (to me) 2014 RAM 3500 diesel dually and I don't see anything in the manual about inflating the tires.How do I inflate the inner tires? I haven't had time to crawl under and look for it, bu...

New to travel trailer

Hey everyone myself and my family are new to a 2015 starcraft ar one max 26bh..Im going to be pulling this with a 2014 f150 crew cab ecoboost..dont think im gonna have any issues..had a prodigy p2 put in and have purchased a e2 800lb hitch and 8000lb...

Paw paws camper city

For reasons unknown to me at this time, I will be in Picayune MS this weekend. As I am currently without a camper, I was going to check out Paw paws. Has anyone ever dealt with them?

Slide out stabilizer

Saw that Camping World is having a sale on these type of stabilizers and they have received good reviews. Any opinions here on them? We had a class c and no slide but now have a 2016 Heritage Glen Wildwood 272 BH with a slide. Thanks.

Hitch height

Just looking to see if anyone has a hitch height for a starcraft ar maxx 26bh..trying to set up my weight distrubution hitch before i go pick up...i was thinking around 24" to top of ball