Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

"Newer" Ford trucks don't charge house batt's?

I was told this buy someone at an RV business......sounds like BS.....but I know shinto about vehicles........So I put this claim to you guys. BS or no BS?Also, while we're at it, same guy:The BMS in lith batt's is a big drain on the batt's.....BS or...

New project - 2016 AF 1140

Picked up a new to us 2016 AF 1140 WB in like new condition. Been busy planning and starting to execute our build.My wife and I full time (mostly boondocking) in a fifth wheel and were looking to buy something that would allow us to travel more freel...

n0arp by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best safe for a TC?

I see one TC that comes with a floor safe which seems like a good idea for those on long vacations/fulltiming or just spend a lot of time in their TC away..Mine is an older TC but I do want to get a safe for it whether portable or mounted..What do yo...

6.6 Ram

I been trying to find info on a 6.4 Hemi DRW 8 speed tranny there are lots of SRW trucks out there but not any DRW.

Captains chairs

How many here remember Ford offering Captain's chairs w/ dual armrests for their Econoline vans and pick ups? We had a '88 F250 Supercab w/ them and we thought they were great and at least for us, positioned our hands in a very comfy way. So on way ...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Throttle enhancement

I have a 2016 GMC 2500HD Duramax and always felt a lag in the throttle and after some research I found that this is common complaint with owners of late model trucks and cars...gas or diesel. The manufacturers do this intentionally to improve MPG rat...

Comparing New Tires for trailer

Hi There. I'm replacing the ST185/80/13 tires on my trailer and have the option of either Carlisle or Power King Towmax brands. I'd welcome any advice on how these brands compare?Thanks,Daniel.

Taffy_C by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Camper Weight...I know, I know

On our last camping trip, I weighed my new since this January, 2019 Ram 3500 CTD DRW 4WD with a 2020 Host Cascade on it's back. Had an average load of gear and supplies. Full fuel, 75% full propane, empty waste tanks and about 10 gallons of fresh wat...

gbsteph by Explorer
  • 90 replies
  • 0 likes

2005 Sixpac D850 tech questions?

Just purchased this camper and prior owner new little about it.Main water tank is below fridge and dinette, but there is another tank below the sink that cant figure out? Not grey tank as sink drain goes past it to rear of camper. Appears to be fres...