Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Norcold Problem has me stumped

My sister has a Tahoe light hauler. It has a Norcold N611r Fridge Freezer. I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with the fridge for her. What it happening it with the fridge door closed, there is a clicking sound coming from the fridge. If ...

New to us

We are back in the game with a 2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 21WB. We are towing it locally to parks on the weekends with the Jeep and are at the tow limit. My 2015 Ford F450 diesel dually was conceived at the dealership 4 weeks ago, born on September 4th ...

A\C question

I am looking to find out if anyone know what model A/C is in a 2014-2015 Jayco 185RB.Thank you in advance for your help.

patkvm by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting 2013 Silverado TPMS after rotating tires

So, being very ambitious the other day, I rotated the tires on my 2013 Silverado 2500HD. Now, of course, the TPMS sensors have to be reset to accurately indicate which tire has what pressure.In the manual, it says you have to use a "TPMS relearn too...

Gmc grease fittings

Have a 2011 GMC 3500 Duramax. Two of the grease fittings are hard to get to, would like to change to 90 degree fittings. Does anyone know the tread size of the fittings.

SDM by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide outs

Just a quick question about slides , are we supposed to grease them as a yearly maintenance? thx. sometimes on battery only back slide does'nt want to open

Airstream Trailers

I know Airstreams have been around for a long time and have many loyal customers. But what is so special about them that helps them hold their resale value and their initial sales price when compared to other trailers of similar size other than jus...

TV price question??

Why does this seem so inexpensive?These engines should last forever in the camper world shouldn't they?http://stlouis.craigslist.org/rvs/4640528023.html

MJO21 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery not charging while hooked up to truck

We recently traded TVs from a Yukon Denali to a newer F-150 and on our outings so far I've noticed that the truck does not seem to charge the battery. It powers the lights and brakes just fine, but it seems to have no impact on the battery. In the pa...

Camper Umbrella?

Campers have awnings for the sides but has anyone designed a shade structure for the roof? I have some ideas for a plastic frame tarp structure that could produce some direct overhead shade.

Need advice for purchase

Hey everyone. Just a quick question. I've negotiated what I think is a pretty good price on a 2014 21 ft trailer. Would it be worth spending an extra $1,000 to get a 2015 of the same trailer? We're talking the difference between 16k and 17k.

Topside3 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace skylight with vent?

Greetings, we took our first trip in our "new" 2000 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper this weekend. One of the things that I really liked about our old camper was the large escape hatch over the bed. We would open it often to cool off at night.This camper...