Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Camping hacks

Not necessarily tt related....But thought I wold share with the forum i post most in...Camping hacks

samhain7 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

trailer cover

Hi all, I just purchased a cover for our trailer and realized there is no protection from the antenna. Do you guys put something over the antenna under the cover?I'm just afraid of the wind blowing and it ripping on a sharp point of the antenna.Tha...

Question about 2007 Tahoe Autoride system

Does anyone here know the proper way to set up the hitch head on one of these autoride vehicles? Mine has the autoleveling and autodampening style rear shocks, with the coil springs that are separate.The last truck, an envoy xl, was pretty much leve...

_tpc_ by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roo 23ss needs a mattress topper

Hello, I have a 2008 Roo 23SS I am trying to find out what kind of mattress toppers people use with them. I am not a small person but am worried about storage and heat exchange. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Entry level vs. mid level. Vs high end

How would you define travel trailers amongst these three categories? II thought it might be a good topic for discussion. What features do you think constitute the differences. I am particularly thinking about build construction, and build quality an...

Brett_K by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking the plunge

Ok.... So my wife and I are buying a TT. We currently own a pop up and have loaned it to some friends this weekend in hopes that they will buy it. My wife has had enough of camping without a bathroom. We've used a motor home a few times and we thi...

Score300 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Matching tow vehicle to a TT

Hi Everyone,We are looking to purchase our first TT. We do not have a tow vehicle yet. I have some questions about weight and the towing capacity. We are looking at a 25' trailer that is about 5200lbs dry weight, 7200 max, and hitch 580 (Keystone ...

dnhx by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Crack in tire...opinions

I think I know the answer to my question, but I need to ask. Below is a picture of the tires on my TT. The trailer is 4 years old and sits outside 100% of the time. I finally bought tire covers a couple months ago, but I think it was too late. I was ...

Elite130 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Escalade/Tahoe/Suburban suspension upgrades

So, several years ago I picked up a 2006 Escalade and a travel trailer that is about '32 feet ball to bumper. I've since towed this rig from Ohio to Florida, from Ohio to Montana and from Ohio to Arizona, then on to San Diego. I've been over everythi...

Paranoid by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Starcraft 23SRG Leak in rear garage

My sister just purchased a 2006 23SRG Travelstar about 2weeks ago. ( I own a 2004 Antigua 235SRG) The trailer was great inside no smells very clean.She checked the floor for soft spots and everything was good even up front where they are known to lea...

Terry travel trailer parts

We recently bought a Terry travel trailer and are ready to hit the road; however, we need a few minor parts which are not available at local rv supply stores. One is a cap for the hydraulic trailer tongue which should be a 4.5 by 6 inch rectangle. Th...

Freshwater Drain on Coachman 291 QBS Freedom Express

So, we just boondocked with our freshwater holding tank full for the first time since we purchased our Coachman. At the end of the trip I went to open the drain for the tank, and I couldn't find it. There are two drains on the left side, near the wat...

Paranoid by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes