Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Honda eu2000i - good price

Just purchased a Honda eu2000i generator. I think I got a good price. It is on the following website for $899 - free shipping and no tax for me. I only saw it one other place cheaper at $895, but that was back east and would have taken longer to rece...

Update: On my RV Building Plans....

UPDATE: On my RV building plansWell, you spoke..... and I listened.Thank you to all those that provided feedback to me on my RV building plans. Your ideas and suggestions have been very helpful. Some of the things pointed out to me were; - My trail...

Lighting up outdoor Kitchen..

Our new TT has an outdoor kitchen, and i'd like to get some light around it for using at night.What have you guys done? LED strips? Rope lights? Fixtures?Ours looks exactly like this:http://www.coloniadelreyrvsales.com/brand/shadow-cruiser/2014/galle...

Finally got my camper popped-up! Good News/Bad News

Ok so this is my 1980-something Bronco Mini LJust got my replacement HECO crank and opened it up for the first time todayGood news: The pop-up mechanism works great, I hit it with some WD40 last week and the chain & everything is legit. Easy to lift,...

BMW442 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading to Denver from Illinois, suggested stops?

I've officially retired from the Marine Corps and am on my way to my new career in Denver...I'm planning on taking I-80 west out of Illinois, but am looking for suggestions on places to stop or things to see, as well as alternate routes between here ...

Torklift XL Tie Downs

Anyone run these? I recently purchased a TC, a brand new set of TL frame mounts and TL XL Tie Downs and am having problems with one of them. In the picture (the one with no sticker) it doesn't have a dimple near the bottom like the other 3 and is kin...

Area13 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

aerolite

how many of you have an aerolite trailer lookin to get one with outside kitchen just looking for real life experence from some owners thanks

Trailer marker lights

Not sure if it's the right forum;Yesterday when I was in line to take a dump, ahead of me was a Ford truck (F150 I would think) 2009 or newer with a new looking trailer. I noticed when they opened the truck door the trailer marker lights and tail lig...

bguy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate RV Park

I have the rough duty of hanging out in the infield of Kansas Speedway all day. I have a charter bus full of guests, but I'm surrounded by some really high end motorhomes and 5'ers.

Gsturner by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Ride quality ideas for a F-350?

Right now, my tow vehicle is a F-150. It rides quite well. I'm planning to trade it in for a F-350 (SB, Scab) that will be my daily driver, but is beefy enough to handle a truck camper. However, with the heavy springs, I'm pretty sure ride quality...

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Transporting truck camper with only bumper buttons

I know this is a stupid idea, but I don't have any bed or frame mounted tie downs on my truck in the front. I only have the bumper buttons for rear tie downs. Just wondering what the odds are of the camper falling out or coming off on a 40 mile highw...

Slackjaw by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery questions

I have a couple quick questions about my battery use.We have a five night camping trip coming up and won't have shore power available. I have two group 24 batteries...one is about a year old, one is about two years old. The newer one seems to charg...