Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Trailer lights have me baffled?????

Hoping someone can help me out here. I have a 1988 Skyline Nomad..24ft. Just bought this not quite a month ago. Had to add a 7 way receptacle to my 05 Ford Expedition to hook up the camper. The trailer was missing the tailights, so I purchased ne...

word by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

How heavy of a trailer can I get?

OK so I just posted another topic about my payload but after the help of others, I figured out that with everyone in the vehicle (including another child down the road) and our gas tank full we are left with roughly 900 pounds of payload in our truck...

Replacement Tub

Greetings everyone. New here and had a question about the tub in my travel trailer. I had a crack in the old one and searched around, ultimately purchasing a new fiberglass tub (lyons brand). The new tub is very thin and not very sturdy (neither was ...

Auxiliary diesel tank

Trying to install auxiliary diesel tank on my 2013 Ford Super Duty 6.7 diesel. Can't find a Tee or saddle valve or whatever to tap into my fill line to my main tank. I am using a Mr. Gasket in line pump.Any ideas appreciated.

Wiring up the Van

I have a full size Dodge van and we would like to wire it so we can have breaks and a charge line to the trailer. We picked up a small 17 foot TT for the grown kids to take when they go camping with us, but I want to make sure they are safe while to...

kearlms by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, Light Horness

The female end of my tight connection was damaged when it came disconnected and was drug about 75 miles on the asphalt of I 35 I need to replace the trailer end which is female, any suggestions. Please!!!!!:o

Kalait by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Ecoboost gas mileage and reliability???

Well I read the post below and I am convinced that the Ecoboost is a towing beast. Certainly superb performance, but there are two areas that I have heard bad things about this truck. First is in reliability. Second is in gas mileage...surprisingl...

bowler1 by Explorer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduled maintenance(axles)

Hi,I'm asking for advice on scheduled maintenance, and or if anyone has any schedules that I could use. I have had my keystone bullet 248rks for about 1.5 years, taken it on four trips that total just over 1200 miles.I'm wondering when I should have ...

eskins by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not wait any longer

DW and I have been without an RV for 5 years and are planning to buy a full-time unit when we retire in a few years. We couldn't wait any longer so we bought an interim hybrid travel trailer, a 2012 Starcraft AR-ONE 15 that can be towed with our Jee...

Payload discrepancy

I'm so confused right now....So we just purchased a 2010 Titan SE SWB with the tow package... when we looked up the information on payload it said it had payload of 1,900-2,015... so my husband went to a weigh station with just himself in it (he's 6'...

Pulled the Trigger on New Ram 3500!

Hello all. We have been looking at trucks for a while now. We were looking mostly at used trucks to reduce our cost, but saw a lot of used and abused junk and anything that wasn't was very expensive to the tune of $50k plus. We were actually on th...

blofgren by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes