Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help, Light Horness

The female end of my tight connection was damaged when it came disconnected and was drug about 75 miles on the asphalt of I 35 I need to replace the trailer end which is female, any suggestions. Please!!!!!:o

Kalait by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Ecoboost gas mileage and reliability???

Well I read the post below and I am convinced that the Ecoboost is a towing beast. Certainly superb performance, but there are two areas that I have heard bad things about this truck. First is in reliability. Second is in gas mileage...surprisingl...

bowler1 by Explorer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduled maintenance(axles)

Hi,I'm asking for advice on scheduled maintenance, and or if anyone has any schedules that I could use. I have had my keystone bullet 248rks for about 1.5 years, taken it on four trips that total just over 1200 miles.I'm wondering when I should have ...

eskins by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not wait any longer

DW and I have been without an RV for 5 years and are planning to buy a full-time unit when we retire in a few years. We couldn't wait any longer so we bought an interim hybrid travel trailer, a 2012 Starcraft AR-ONE 15 that can be towed with our Jee...

Payload discrepancy

I'm so confused right now....So we just purchased a 2010 Titan SE SWB with the tow package... when we looked up the information on payload it said it had payload of 1,900-2,015... so my husband went to a weigh station with just himself in it (he's 6'...

Pulled the Trigger on New Ram 3500!

Hello all. We have been looking at trucks for a while now. We were looking mostly at used trucks to reduce our cost, but saw a lot of used and abused junk and anything that wasn't was very expensive to the tune of $50k plus. We were actually on th...

blofgren by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

help!!!!!Leak is ruining my RV

They put an awning on after I bought the TT ,2003 Starcraft,now it has wet walls and floor right about where they bolted the awning to the rv.Any idea on best product to stop before Its a loss!!!Should I undo WET carpet and fold back to check under f...

Towing Tires for 20" wheel

I have a 2012 F150 FX2 with the Eco Boost and 3.73 rear end. I am trying to find higher load rated tires. Between Americas Tire and Tirerack.com the best I can come up with is XL rated tires, nothing in the D-E range. Any suggestions on where to l...

fx2tom by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Decals splitting and peeling

I noticed the large decal on the front of my new 2014 TT has little splits on the top and is beginning to peel back at the splits. I think it's due to the brutal cold winter we had here in SW Ohio. Anyone else see this happen? Any easy fixes?

Gigantic bubble in rubber roof

.....not mine, but saw a pickup towing a really nice new looking silver, gray and black 5ver down the interstate. I noticed a bubble in the front 5' or so of his roof. It had to be 2' tall and flopping in the wind. I could imagine a big hole allowing...

wbrown62 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Surprise at the scales

Have a 2000 Maverick 8801. The ID tag says weight is 1875 lbs with propane and water.This past weekend, I run it accross the scales and, it was quite a surprise. There was a difference of 3400 lbs between the loaded and unloaded truck weight. If ID t...

handye9 by Explorer II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Water pump!!!

Hello Folks!! I have a 2014 Minnie Winnie, Just got at the end of summer. I winterized that baby like the book was telling me to do . So I added the antifreeze to the fresh water tank and turned on the water pump just to make sure that the water p...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes