Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

LMM P0E27

Hello all again been a while since account was hacked but not I'm back on and I'm having a problem with my truck... I keep getting CEL and a scan it and it says air intake flow position sensor if I'm not mistakin any one have a clue what I have to do...

Chevy Silverado 1500 Max Tow (NHT)

We're at Topsail Hill State Park, and a couple here in the campground are towing a Crusader 5th Wheel with the TV in the subject line. According to Primetime's web site, their lightest 5th wheel has a published dry weight of 8,444 pounds, and a tong...

manley by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert in wall slide system valuable info

My new TT has this system and there were no manuals in the packet. I asked the guy in the shop at the Dealer how to retract the slide in an emergency and he said I would have to cut out portions of the interior wall. That answer made my decision to n...

leftybj by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Solar ....

FIRST... let me say i know NOTHING about solar... except that its costly. lolIs anyone using solar with an A frame trailer ?i know its expensive but if its possible... i want to consider it for times i am not connected to shore power.i want to run ...

Left Water Heater on While Driving

I just left my campsite and forgot to turn my water heater off. Will I have problems with it next time I camp. I don't usually do this. I'm hoping there was some water in it, left over from camping. Would I have smelled something burning if there was...

MsCraftT by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

New TT - Gutter Extention fell off

We went out to the storage area where we are keeping our TT to do some minor mods to the bunk beds. While walking around the TT like a new owner should, I found the extention laying on the ground. It looks like it wasn't chalked correctly. Should ...

Kitty Litter ?

I was told that Kitty Litter can be used as a moisture collector in my camper when it is closed up and stored. Does anyone use this? Also what type?When I was at the store I saw several types, clay base & corn cob, scented & unscented.Thanks,GAF

gaflick by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

First Trip in New TT, Already Hit a Fence...ugh

We took our new Jayco out this past weekend and had a great time...except when pulling it out from our yard I nicked a bolt on the fence and bent the vertical corner back exposing the wood.We're leaving town this week and it's going to snow, so I dec...

New TT

Hi,So finally pick up my new TT (2013 Jayco Jayflight Swift 264BH) last week... with my Dodge Ram 2012 Sport.And went to our maiden voyage this past weekend...The WD hitch was doing is job perfectly and had no issue towing it to my camping ground. F...

haggus75 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7 SR5 Towing Package

Hello, we have just purchased a new Toyota Tundra to pull our 25 foot Avion TT that weighs 7800 lbs (gross), We tried using tow haul switch and it seems to change back and forth even with a small hill. We have the6-speed automatic sequential shift....

sway

hello out there - new member here and new to rving. have a f150 xlt v8 pulling a 24 ft. tt. we are thinking of getting a friction sway control bar. are those worth it? the cost for a reese dual cam or equalizer is far greater, but is there a signif...

is it hard for a novice to repack bearings???

im lost with this. 2011 featherlite 17.. im not sure if the bearings have ever been done. im no mechanic and don't pretend to be.LOL. is this a simple diy job or a job for a rv place to handle? Im assuming after 2-3 years that I should have them redo...

I never said I was smart

Because I was going back and forth a lot from home to the TT, I bike-chained my 8' fiberglass ladder to the rear bumper. Long story short, when I went to pull the trailer I heard a strange noise from the back. Ladders without wheels do not make goo...

PapaJim by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes