Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ram suspension problem

2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman, Cummins. Towed the camper to Mesquite, NV, and noticed a persistent steering pull to the right. I blamed it on the slope of I-15 and, maybe, the crosswind working on the camper.But, driving home without the camper the same ...

Travel Lite 625 2016

Hello Again,I just found a deal on a TL 625SL in my area. It is a Motor home dealer that took one for exchange. It is a 2016 and I inspected inside and out for water infiltration, I found nothing. The seals and caulking all look great. The only thing...

Step upgrade for my Arctic Fox

A while back I decided it was time to upgrade to some "real" steps for my 2010 AF 811. I was using a little fold up step, plus the single OEM step that hangs below the bumper. I still remember slipping and falling, then landing on my back at Stovep...

Carport

Anybody use one?Thinking of the inexpensive steel/corrugated roof structures found all over the inter web.If so, where do you live?Wind/snow?What size did you get?Other thoughts?Our ADCO was shredded last winter after 6 years or so of use...I am gett...

billtex by Explorer II
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

2020 1500 Duramax 100 Mile MPG Tow Test

Looks like some pretty good performance from the new 3.0 Duramax. I do like that the engineers used post DPF exhaust for the EGR input which prevents the EGR cooler and the intake from building up soot.Link

New tail lights

I posted before regarding my leaking Bargman tail lights. A light sprinkle with a hose to get the dust off, and water wicks up between the two layers of lens material on the backup lamp side. When put away this fall, I even found dust inside.So I fou...

stevenal by Nomad II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Chevrolet Trailblazer

Well it looks like Chevrolet will introduce a 3 cylinder trailblazer with a optional pkg that will allow it to handle gravel roads. Just what GM needs another micro car, sorry SUV.

Bunkhouse layout with dinette in bunkhouse

Looking for help finding a layout that has two beds on the curb side and a single bed over a dinette on the other side. We also want at least one slide in the bunkhouse. Master bed needs to be walk around since I am 6'7" tall. 2017 thru 2020 model y...

tkoden by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra long towbar instead of supertruss mod?

I'm considering towing a Jeep Wrangler, probably 4dr, with my rig listed here (weight 4000-4500 lbs). Is there such a thing as an extended towbar for towing a vehicle that's not real heavy in lieu of adding the supertruss receiver hitch to extend the...

2019 Ford F-350 Sat Antenna Issues

I loose my Sirius When my truck camper is on the truck... antenna is blocked by camper. Searching the web I found articles on earlier Ford model years how to add a new antenna, but the 2019 F-350 is a different configuration than the previous post. H...

Dtorlina by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes