Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Delamation

I have a small area under my clearence light on the front of my trailer that has delamation. I am sure a bit of water got in there. I would like to reglue it. I will take a 2x4 and use a cargo strap and press it tight. My question what kind of glue w...

Roof Issue

We just bought a '98 Hornet 31F. the roof had previous issues and we will be redoing the whole inside. Now the previous owner redid the roof all in Ice & water. do I need to tear off this roof, or can I just put some other type of roof over it?

Slideout Sticking

Hi All,Just popped in the slides on my old park model trailer. They have been extended since March ( I pull them in for then winter). Boy were they stuck! Its a park model and all slides operate hydraulically from a single switch. I had to get up top...

Townie by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Crispy Camper

https://www.kptv.com/news/you-could-feel-the-heat-man-arrested-after-setting-rv/article_11a4882c-c49a-11e9-9cdd-5b7e7623f9ef.html

wnjj by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

route 7 from Hot Springs Arkansas

The state map shows a scenic route north from Hot Springs. I'm sure this road is hilly and crooked. The question is: If you have driven this route do you think it is safe? Also, is it scenic enough to warrant driving and pulling a 30' trailer or w...

2019 Keystone 330RL Rear Wall Delamination

I purchased a new camper this spring and the list of issues with it gets longer and longer every time we camp. The biggest is the rear wall is coming off the camper. Keystone told me this was normal for road movement. I told them it wasn't this way w...

DarylP by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

What;s Wrong With My RAM Truck????

Our 2005 Ram 3500 Diesel (5.9) SRW has been a great tow vehicle for our 7-ton 5th wheel trailer. And after 150 thousand miles, three years ago we had to replace a couple of leaky hoses in our air conditioner. No surprise there. Since that repair, th...

NL 2006 battery requirement

Hi,Just bougth a 2006 NL 6'10''. And to be honnest I don't know much about truck camper. Now I have to buy a battery for it and I'm wondering what's the basic battery requirement (volt and amp) that I need. I'm planning on using my NL during winter a...

Wifenix by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Repair - Lance Aluminum Roof

I have a Lance camper with a one-piece aluminum roof. A tree branch fell on the roof and made two tiny - almost invisible - punctures in the roof. I am not even sure that water could get in, but I don't want to take any chances. Suggestions on repai...

question about battery

Can someone explain to me what the battery actually does on an rv? I just got a new 2020 Transcend. It has a battery disconnect switch. When I park in our drive, I turn the disconnect to on. It has been parked for a week and battery is dead (the ...

tongue jack slipped

We were setting up our camper and like I always do I set the tongue jack down on several blocks (the ones you can use of leveling or placing under the stabilizing jacks). I noticed immediately it was slipping. I didn't know what to do. I yelled fo...