Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Follow up to water pump

This post is a follow up to my earlier post in regards to my water pump being able to reach pressure but not being able to supply any flow rate. In the end I opened my winterizing valve and also left my tank valve open and blew 50psi of air through ...

Which GMC 3500SRW for BIGFOOT 25C9.6

....Suggestions when we get a Bigfoot 25C9.6 please....Thinking of getting the .6LB & Long Bed truck to keep more of the weight in front of rear axle as opposed to getting the .6SB and a Short Bed truck.....COG is 43”.....Dry 2940#; Wet 4077#.....Wou...

_1Flyboy by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Transmission fluid evolution..

My old burb was designed for Dex III. I have of course been using Dex-6 on the occasional drain and fill. I went to the store to buy some Dex 6 the other day and all they had was a synthetic Dex-6/Merc-LV. I read the label and it reads like a flui...

Trip Report - 1200 miles in the NW

Our family doesn't often do family reunions but this year they planned one and since the last one was 15 years ago we made plans to go a year out. One of the selling points of the new AF990 was that we wouldn't need a hotel, could stop anywhere and ...

emcvay by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New Dexter Axles ordered

Recently bought a 95 Mallard 19n, in exceptional condition with one little thing not so good, the axles and brakes. Never thought to inspect or ask PO about them (not that he probably knew). Took a short trip, had a problem--hot hub. A mechanic pulle...

mgann by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Titian Fuel Tanks

Hello I have a new Ram 17 3500. Would like a larger fuel capacity.I have a 01 Ram that has a trans flow which works great but takes up to much room in bed of truck.Does anyone have a titan replacement fuel in there tow vehicle?Any input would help.Th...

Manual Awning Issue

Hi Folks. Question for you. The manual awning on my travel trailer will not pull out all the way. When I pull it out it stops with what looks like a couple feet to go. I have retracted it and tried again several times. It just will not pull out all ...

Dinette and couch seat covers

The fake leather seat cushions and backs on our dinette as well as sofa sleeper are starting to peel and flake. I’ve priced having them reupholstered, it’s not cheap. Was wondering if anybody just ordered slip covers for them and if so, where did you...

Upgraded to a 1994 18ft Aljo :)

Well I took the risk last winter and sold our 17ft TT in order to spend a little more and upgrade on something newer & larger. I listed our old trailer and sold it in a matter of weeks, but ended up spending MONTHS searching for the perfect replacem...

VIDEO: Relocated AC Coolingstat

VIDEO: Relocated AC Coolingstat.I relocated the Air Conditioner Coolingstat I previously installed in the ceiling at the AC junction box (quick and easy) to a wall location where electrical access and adaptation would be easy. It's doing the job cont...

Silicone

Hi All,Looking to touch some areas around the outside corners where the side meets the back of the TT. There are some very small cracks and very small gaps beginning to form and I want to work on sealing that up. I have never done this before. I know...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes