Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Backup camera in trailer tie into GM tailgate?

I have a '12 GMC Sierra 2500hd SLT with factory backup camera in the tailgate. I'd love to be able to disconnect the tailgate camera connection and plug my TT into it instead, like I do on the aftermarket Kenwood stereo I had in my '03. The trailer c...

What’s it REALLY worth?

My dad is getting out of RVing for health reasons. He has sold his travel trailer, and thinks he might want to sell his truck as well. I don’t believe he should, because he can’t replace it for what he’d get out of selling it... thus, this question...

manley by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Cool!! A Truck with a 3rd row installed for cheap.

Maybe this is old news to some but it's new to me. For those out there looking for towing heavy and needing 3 rows of seats this is a very cool option. So this company out of Ft. Worth makes custom fiberglass sleepers that also has seating options....

anw7405 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Best make/model for full time living???

My husband and I have decided to live full time in an RV for a while. We live in Florida and will not be doing too much traveling (at least right now). I was looking at Coleman’s and then someone told me it was the “Walmart” brand on RVs. We want som...

travel trailer

look to purchase a travel trailer with Murphy bed under 23 feet long. What brands to look at and which to stay away from.Thanks in advanceBob D

bobbbee by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally got my recalled 6.7 Cummins water pump replaced

After waiting 9 months to get my recalled water pump replaced, I finally got lucky today while I was getting my oil changed at the dealership. While I was at the dealership, their parts department received a couple of the replacement water pumps.The...

whjco by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Water heater breaker?

Hey guys I just bought at 2010 Dutchmen Aristocrat and I’m getting ready to take it out for the first time this year. During my walk around I decided to test out the hot water heater and I noticed that my breaker panel has a breaker labeled “H. Wate...

The lance 1030 rebuild is done, just in time

Good Morning everyone, I'm happy to report that we got the rebuild of the front of our camper completed. We had some rot around the front window and the front drivers side window. We decided to take out the front window in the process of the rebuild ...

Mote by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

North Cascades Hwy.

Thinking of doing the N. Cascades Hwy the first week of June. Looking for any information on camping spots or things to see or do or how long to spend doing this trip.Thanks John

JRJR by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Truck Battery

Well the time has come to replace my truck Battery, I tested the volts coming out of the Alternator it's putting out 14.5 volts I also cleaned the terminals. thru the process of elimination the battery needs replacing it's original one from 2005 Moto...

Bumped Trailer Jack Tube

So I was hooking up my TT to my tow vehicle this morning and my foot slipped to being half on brake and half on gas....causing the tow vehicle to move backwards more than planned and hitch came in contact with steel tube for the jack. The tube is de...

Awning width issue

Have a 2018 Keystone Outback 330RL. The awning doesn't cover the entire door area and rain splatters into the trailer if the screen is in use. Are there any options to extend the width of the awning to reach out over the slide and protect against r...

MarkT57 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes