Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Center Console Swap

I have found a nice 2015 RAM 3500 that checks all the boxes except for the center console. It is a Big Horn trim, but has one of those folding jump seats in the middle. Folded down, it has three cup holders in the middle. You fold it up, and a per...

Thanksgiving in Anchorage in a Truck Camper 2.0

Thanksgiving in Anchorage in a Truck Camper 2.0.For those who have been here for awhile may remember our maiden voyage in the 1966 Avion TC that we rebuilt. 2011 Thanksgiving trip report to AnchorageWe have recently booked ferry tickets to spend anot...

garryk6 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Love my Nash!

I've always loved the clearance on my 2011 Nash 27T, but this year found out how important that is. I had the same tires since I purchased (so they were 6-7 yrs old, which is the max most on here say a tire will last, and I should have changed them ...

Tires

Right now, we have stock Continental 275/65R18 123 tires (max 3,415lbs) with 10K miles on them. They are mounted to stock aluminum 18"x8" 8x170mm rims (max load 3,590lbs). They are inflated to 75psi in the front and 80psi in the rear. I have general...

RV Decal Replacement

For what its worth to those who are frustrated when it comes to their RV decals. I found a website that supplies replacement decals for travel trailers and 5th wheels. They had the decals I needed for my 05 Prowler. Never thought I would find my o...

Atwood Jacks Kick Off

My Atwood jacks turn off (like they time out) on my 05 Alpenlite. I thought the batteries were getting bad (low voltage)so I installed new batteries but it still does it. The jacks go up almost half way before it kicks off. If I immediately turn the ...

Cold bed

We took the AF1150 out to our land in Nacogdoches this past weekend and it got down to 28 degrees. No problem for the coach, but it seemed like cold was literally seeping up from the mattress. I got an extra blanket and was still cold. Then I decid...

Not enough tension on dealer installed wdh?

Hi guys!I just picked up my first TT. My rv dealer put me into a nice curt equalizer hitch setup. This is the first time I'm towing something this size that requires a wdh setup. I am a bigger guy and am able to hook up the sway bars by hand withou...

2017 Nissan Titan XD S model diesel

Yep that's what I have and plan on pulling something like this in the future. https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2018/fifth-wheel/reflection-150-series/floorplans/220rkOr a https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2018/travel-trailer/imagine/floor...

Walkdog by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Lowering My Hitch Head

we replaced our aging Dakota with a new 17 Ram, should be a very capable tv with the hemi, 8 speed and 4wd.plenty of payload in reserve and plenty of tow ratingbut our tt is quite low compared to most on the road and we like it that way! one step in...

No DEF for 2020 Emissions??

Has anyone else heard any rumblings on DEF being eliminated for 2020 emissions? I've heard it from 2 different people, but have NOT seen a thing in any semi web site or on a trucking radio show.

ACZL by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes