Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtains in your rig ?

yankee_camper
Explorer
Explorer
Just taking a straw poll. ...

Please read the Rules and Policies.

"You are not allowed to post the same message in multiple forums without permission from one of the Open Roads Forum moderators."

This same post is in the General RVing Issues Forum.

Wayne
5 REPLIES 5

hedge
Explorer
Explorer
no curtains here, night shades and window boxes. That's how it came from the factory.
2017 F350 Platinum DRW
2013 Adventurer 89RB

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
I just made new curtains and love them. To me it makes the TCer feel warmer, cuts down the noise and I feel like it gives more privacy.

The only place that you should not have curtains is by the stove and there it has to be blinds for fire prevention.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

dakonthemountai
Explorer
Explorer
I have custom lined curtains in my camper and took out the noisy, cold, ugly miniblinds (my opinion! ) They provide insulation, black out the light and offer complete privacy. I suppose it's to each his own, but that's my own cut on the issue. I do have a miniblind in the kitchen over the sink though. It's easier to clean and wipe off.

Dak
2018 GMC Denali "Extreme" and 23' EVO 2050T Travel Trailer
Escapee member #224325-Since 1992

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
yankee camper wrote:
Just taking a straw poll. What is your take on curtains in your camper be TT,5thwhee,or MH? I just took down mine to do some work in my 5ver and it looks at least 25% bigger and 50% brighter. I still have blinds so I'm seriously thinking of keeping them down. I know it's to each their own, just trying to see what the general consensus is.

Curious.. I would have to ask why the question, as further defined by "in your camper be TT,5thwheel,or MH?" made on the TC section of the forum?

Its your rig regardless-if you like it do it.
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

uglybear11
Explorer
Explorer
blinds to keep out the park lights and sunrise - yes they also keep it cooler plus less fading of the fabrics