cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dually Dodge Laramie alloy wheels

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
Are all the 2012 OEM alloy dually wheels interchangeable or is there a different wheel for each position... inner rear, outer rear and front? I have 22" custom wheels on my new 2012 dually TV project and each side has 3 different wheels and I want to trade my way out of that mess even if it means going to OEM steel wheels. Someone wants to trade me for his 2012 17" OEM Alcoas but I just saw a picture on the www that looks like they are also 3 different wheels... a steel inner dual, an alloy outer dual and an alloy front. TIA! Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!
6 REPLIES 6

1jeep
Explorer
Explorer
and Ford is no different, such disappointment when I realized my inner wheels were old fashioned steel. Almost felt ripped off, how much more would it have really cost to give me six alum wheels!
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
No thanks... that would still mean 3 different wheels on each side. Thanks guys!

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Inside rears are plain ol steel wheels. Rear and front aluminum are same but polished for their position.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
C Schomer wrote:
Thank you very much... that's what I needed to know! I don't want to have to remount tires whenever I rotate them. Craig

With custom wheels remounting is a necessity. That was why I sold some custom wheels I bought for my dually.

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much... that's what I needed to know! I don't want to have to remount tires whenever I rotate them. Craig

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
They are physically interchangeable but not cosmetically interchangeable.
The inside rears are not pretty.