cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Figuring out switches

crazyro
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone with an Antigua here? I have three switches on the wall by fire extinguisher and only one operates anything that I can figure out. The far left one turns galley lights on (great at night for going all the way to the back of the coach to the bathroom). The other two... don't seem to do anything. I tried taking the cover off but didn't want to break it. I'm assuming it just snaps on? If the other two aren't wired to anything, I'd like to add some LED lights above steps and use one of those. Any ideas? Thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5

crazyro
Explorer
Explorer
And once again you guys come through. Thanks to Soundguy and Geodude, I found out at least where to look for burned out bulbs (hence why nothing was happening when turning them on/off).

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
Have you found the switch(s) for your outside lights? If not, then the mystery switches might operate outside lights which are not working. Check your outside bulbs.

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
Had an Antigua 215sso 10 years ago. One of the three switches also lit up the dump valves. Very handy at times.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
You just have to turn them on and look everywhere.
As an example, I have a couple of switches next to the door and one of them turns on LED lights at the outside end of the awning. You would have no idea unless the awning was out.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
crazyro wrote:
Anyone with an Antigua here? I have three switches on the wall by fire extinguisher and only one operates anything that I can figure out.

Would probably help if you identified your trailer as a 2006 Starcraft Antigua XLT M-305QBS. PM forum member Geodude as he had this same model for several years, perhaps he'll remember what these switches are for.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380