cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Floor Plans

larute
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for some travel trailers under 24 ft with floor plans like the Keystone Springdale 1740RK. Check it our here: https://www.keystonerv.com/product/springdale/comfort-travel-trailers/floorplans/1740RK

I absolutely love that floor plan, but I've read some negative reviews on that particular trailer. Any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5

larute
Explorer
Explorer
We've been at it for a while. I pulled the trigger on a used 2021 CrossRoads RV Sunset Trail SS185RK. Got a great deal and it's the exact layout I was looking for.

Huntindog
Explorer
Explorer
larute wrote:
I'm looking for some travel trailers under 24 ft with floor plans like the Keystone Springdale 1740RK. Check it our here: https://www.keystonerv.com/product/springdale/comfort-travel-trailers/floorplans/1740RK

I absolutely love that floor plan, but I've read some negative reviews on that particular trailer. Any suggestions?
Is this your first TT? If so, consider a used one.
Most everyone finds that the way they imagined camping is not at all how they ended up camping. The floor plan that seemed so perfect on paper ended up not being a good fit at all. Perhaps you imagined being all by yourself all alone in the forest but instead use campgrounds or the other way around. Buying a used unit will allow you a trial run so to speak, without breaking the bank if you want to make a change. There is nothing worse than being locked into a unit that is a poor fit for you because of the financials.
Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountry CC DA 4X4 DRW

larute
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the suggestions. Those look like some great options.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check out the Sonic by Venture-RV.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III
Cougar 22RBS is almost identical but quite a bit nicer. Design and build are better also as it is higher up on the Keystone line. Three years and my biggest repair was to replace a bad usb port. Lots better than previous Starcraft and Forest River units.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member